༺ 04

✩ OCEAN EYES ✩

OCEAN EYES

"The crab, your majesty." The guard said, dropping Sebastian on the ocean floor.

"Come over here, Sebastian." Triton ordered.

Sebastian began to make his way over to the throne.

"Breathe, Sebastian. Remember, guilty is as guilty acts." He said to himself. "Don't overreact, remain calm."

He then stopped in front of Triton.

"yEs...Yes, your majesty." He said.

"Sebastian, have you noticed Kaia as been acting peculiar lately?" Triton asked.

"Peculiar, sir?" Sebastian asked nervously.

"Mhm, distracted, daydreaming, disappearing for hours. You haven't noticed?" Triton asked.

"Oh...well I..." Sebastian began.

Triton tapped on the stone arm rest on his throne, Sebastian floated up to the same spot.

"Actually, haven't, you know? That is to say...I didn't..." Sebastian began, but Triton silenced him.

"...Sebastian, I know you've been keeping something from me." Triton said.

"Keeping something?" Sebastian asked.

"Mhm, about Nixie." Triton says.

"Nixie?" Sebastian asked.

Triton picked him up and placed him in the palm of his hand.

"...Is my little one in love?" Triton asked.

Sebastian couldn't keep it in, he had to say somethinf.

"Oh, I tried to stop her sir. I tried to stop her from going to the surface, I told her to stay away from humans, but..."

"Humans!" Triton exclaimed.

"Humans? who said anything 'bout humans?" Sebastian said, trying to get Triton to believe him, but, it didn't work.

⋆。𖦹 °✩

Nixie and Flounder were both swimming across the Atlantic, making their way to her trove.

"Let's just drop this stuff off and go back." She said.