Chapter 5

" Athanasia.." I  called and she let go of the hug and stared at me .

'he look so flustered hehe.. So lucas can be cute sometimes huh ?!!' athy  thought smiling '

"hmm.. Yes..?" she asked tilting her head

"don't ever smile like this to other guys.. OK..?"

I  blurted  out and she giggled.. Well.. That's not what I was gonna say but I am Malfunctioning from the sudden hug I think.. I can still feel her warmth which spread every nook and corner of my body... Strangely my body feels like it want more of it... This is dangerous..

This girl.. Haah.. I Really don't know how to deal with her.. Is  she that touched by my words...?! I was so  surprised  and flustered

"you are the  same as dad.. Yeah yeah.. I won't.." she said smiling

" lucas.." she called as I  took a deep breathe to calm myself.. I am lucas.. I won't lose my cool to  a single hug

"what..?" I  asked coming back to my senses

" why are always calling my full name..? It's not like I hate it.. But everyone calls me athy ...isn't that easy...? "she asked

" hmm.. Athy..? I don't know.. I don't feel like using athy.. " I  mumbled..

" I see.. " she mumbled looking down like  she get what I say.. Suddenly I felt like calling her..

" sia.. "  I called and she  looked up at me  blushing.. her doe eyes wide.. I know I am  smirking right now.. Heh.. I  got my  revenge.. She is all flustered now

" huh..? "

" Athanasia is.. Like you said.. Too long... So I will use sia instead..how is  it..? "

I  asked with a smirk  and she smiled nodding a yes

" hmm.. I like it.. "she said smiling genuinely happy her doe eyes slowly looked down, her cheeks flushed red

" you know what ... Here.."

She said placing her hand on where  her heart is and looked up at me.. Those sapphire eyes just how can it hold so many emotions and look so gorgeous like this..?!!

" when you called me sia .. It's  fluttering here  "she said with an innocent smile cutely blushing..

Bathump..bathump..

she.. Always speak her heart out.. It  needs  courage to speak like this..I can't be like ' same to you that  my heart is also like that  because of  your innocent cuteness' .. I think now I kinda  understand why felix said it's impossible to not like you..but I don't know if it's good or bad thing to do .. Liking athanasia... Is that really OK for me ..?

" good luck with school sia

" good luck with school sia.. See you there .." I said as I walked to my bike..

" hmm.. See you there.. Drive safely.. You do look cool driving  this bike but be careful OK..?  Drive slowly.. Bye bye" she said waving her hand  smiling..