Chapter 3

Lucas. P. O. V.

Felix called me earlier and told me  to meet her at a cafe and talk nicely to her.. He repeated the word nice so many times..

I walked inside the cafe and saw  all the guys staring at a particular table.. I saw her sitting there staring outside.. She is literally glowing.. Her long platinum blonde  hair is shimmering under  the sunrays.. She turned to the front and suddenly stood up..

"he.. Hello.."she said lightly bowing..

" sit down.. Am I  your teacher..? Why are you standing and wishing me  ..? " I said as  we sit..

" that day.. Thank you so much for saving me.. " she said smiling...

Waah.. Look at this  smile..?!! Is she even real..?! How come she is so beautiful..?!!!

" it's nothing.. Anyways nice to meet you.. I am Lucas.. " I said and she smiled

"yeah.. Nice to meet you too.. I am Athanasia.." she said

"Athanasia..". I mumbled and she nodded a yes

" that's a unique name." I said and she smiled

"my mom named me.. It's means eternal." she said.

"hmm..that's good.. Then.. What did your dad  told you..?" I asked

"daddy said I can meet you and say thanks again and  he also thanked you yesterday in my stead .." she said..

So he didn't even mentioned anything..? Those two are really nuts.. They want me to say everything.. Haah.. This is frustrating..

" your dad told  me you like me and  he even said  he wants me to  live together with you all .." I said and she..

Wow.. This is crazy.. What's that halo light behind her head..?!! My eyes hurt. It's too bright..her smile is crazy

"really..?!! Daddy said we can..?!!  And...

She paused.. hesitating a little and then looked up leaving out a sigh..

" Yeah.. I really like you lucas" she said and smiled bright.

Bathump..bathump...what's this..?  Why my heart..? Wait.. I have to make it clear to her right.?

" Athanasia.. Since you are coming to my  school.. Your dad told me to take care of you.."

I said and she is upset now , what the..? She have her emotions on her sleeve.. it's so  easy to predict her emotions

"you don't have to do that lucas. Daddy just said that because he is worried about me.."  she mumbled looking down..

At least she isn't  dumb.. I thought it would be hard to talk  with her.. Since they said she acts like a child.. But she acts  normal. Hmm.. May be it won't be bad taking care of this girl... Taking care huh .. I don't even know how to do that. Let's see...

"athanasia.. Will you be my  girlfriend..?" I asked and..

Bathump..bathump...what the.. She is...

She looked up surprised her cheeks are pink.. Is she blushing..?!! Pfft.. So cute..

"gi..girlfriend?" she asked in a low voice staring at me with her doe eyes wide

"hmm..my girlfriend .." I said and she  looked down..Pfft.. She is  really shy and blushing..

" then.. You will be my boyfriend right..?"

she asked looking up.. Why suddenly  everything she do looks cute to me..?!!..