6 months

First POV
I am now 6 months old My father Tut and mother Nubia have still been keeping me 100% secret. My fathers family are slowly starting to catch on hes making it obvious. All he does is stay in the room with me all day and go outside to see my mother. He dosent even try to hide it he makes it so obvious it makes me kinda upset. My grandfather found out my father hasn't been going to his lesson so he made him go. But I wanted to do one thing before my father left say my first word. I looked and him and muttered "papa" his eyes grew huge he ran to me begging for me to repeat what I said again I did I said louder "papa". He grabbed me and hugged me he tried to spin me but his foot prevented him. He put me on the ground and smiled at me and said "papa will be right back promise". I laid my hands on his club foot and I healed it i really healed it. His foot went from twisted to normal. It sounded like it hurted him when I healed him I could hear the bone crackling, he screamed but the foot went to normal. He had tears in his eyes but he stared he just sat there and stared at me in amazement he was shocked so was I. I began to cry , Tut grabbed me and cradled me, he stood on his new normal foot he hugged me and comforted me and even thanked me. He laid me in my crib and began walking to his lesson in the palace but he had to hide his foot from his family. I heard his mother ask "where's your cane" he stuttered before finally saying " im getting a new one I can walk for now". I fell asleep for a short time I was awoken by a loud slamming noise. I was scared I began to cry and scream. A long faced man came into Tut's room to see what the noise was. He walked over to me and saw me screaming in the crib. He stared in shock for a couple of seconds he eyes grew huge and mouth was open. He muttered "Tut has a baby that I didn't know about". He grabbed me and calmed me he kept repeating "your ok baby". I realized how long I had truly slept ,it was now dinner time already. As I laid on the long faced man's chest I felt some sort of peace with him. He walked with me we went to place in the house,he walked into a room with me and showed me to a bunch of women. He looked at one and said "this our son's child this is why he's been acting weird and his foot is healed this baby healed it. They all stared in shock one said "how is this possible hes only a boy". The long faced man shrugged his shoulders, he laid me on his chest again and began walking again with me all the women followed. I saw other girls walking out of their rooms and walking toward the dinner table. The long faced man who I found out was Akhenaten the father of Tutankhaten aka Tut my father sat down with me at the table. He screamed "Tutankhaten" my father came rushing from around the corner. He looked at his father and said "yes father". The long faced man held me up and said "what is this". My fathers face became blank like he had seen a ghost. He tried explaining but the long faced man wouldn't allow him. The long faced man asked "who is the mother"?. My father put his head down and said "a peasant". The long faced man put me down and looked at my father and said go to my room. My father began to walk and the long faced man followed behind him.