3 months

First POV
It's been 3 months since I was born Tut and my mother Nubia have been keeping me a secret from Tut's family and hers as well. I woke up this morning to find my father Tut standing over me talking to me. He was in my face saying "Hello baby" over and over again. I gave him a small laugh he smiled at me. He then changed my diaper wrapped me up in a blanket and carefully walked me out of his house. We walked for a second until we arrived at this slave house kinda I looked around but Tut laid me back on his shoulder so I wouldn't be spotted. They went behind the house my mother fed me while Tut went inside to have breakfast with his family. The first thing I noticed about  tut is that he isn't as defromed as he is perceived to be. He only has a club foot, overbite, cleft Platte inside of his mouth. But in my old time they said he had wide hips big thighs serve overbite bad club foot they even said he had boobs, they made his head and face look defromed as well. He's not as disabled as people think he is I know he really like ducks he shows me his duck toys. After the woman finished feeding me she attempted to give me to Tut infront of his family. He shooed her away they were kinda talking with their eyes. Tut stood up abruptly and said " I have to get dress and shower". And grabbed his cane and walked away as fast as he could. My mother met him in the bathroom and handed me to him she stayed in there and while Tut bathed me. Her and Tut are in love oddly I say oddly because that kind of love is forbidden because Tut is a prince and she's a maids daugther. As I was in the bath with Tut I noticed another lie people believe he's not intersex at all. I couldn't believe all the false things people believe about Tut from my old time. After we both Bathe I noticed how skinny my father really is. After he got dressed and my mother dressed me he cut my hair himself he sung to me as he cut it. He talked to me play with me I'm chunky kinda so he likes squishing my arms. I noticed my grandfather looking at me from the crack in the door I cried to get My mother and fathers attention.  They looked behind them Tut looked scared he knew it was his father. He walked to the door but he was gone Tut shut the door and locked it while my mother confronted me. Me and Tut went back into his room after bathing he laid me down. On top of his chest and held me he went to sleep so I went to sleep with him as well.