Chapter 24: Guess Again? Part 1

Dedicated to the above because she's really sweet and it's awesome that she keeps reading this book altough I don't think I write too well.

_______________________________________

Camila's POV

I had been worrying sick about all the others so, when the police officer came to get me I agreed right away. I had been avoiding all the sharp plants in the dark scared that I would get hurt. 

"Ouch!" I said for the millionth time.

"Are you okay Miss?" The police officer said tiredly. I wouldn't blame him I was acting awfully clumsy. 

"Fine!" I grumbled and I followed his flashlight.

"Harry!" I called out weakly. That's strange their wasn't any answer. I looked up towards the light near the trees. Was that Harry? I stepped closer to Harry and realized he was actually with someone else. My eyes almost fell out of their sockets when I saw his lips pressed against some slut.

"Harry!" I yelled and spun the slut to face me. I swear if those veins weren't holding my eyes they would have fallen out. 

It was Lauren F*cking Jauregui!

I slapped that b*tch hard. How dare she kiss my boyfriend? She whimpered in pain as Harry went to confront the bitch. I'd b*tch slap 'em all if I could. Then right before my eyes I saw the f*cker fall in front of me. Yup, I'm going to need eye surgery. 

Sorry for all the swearing. I didn't like it either but it was necessary since Camila needs to be angry.

Harry's POV

I was worried sick. Nobody was here.

"Officer, when are they coming?" I asked for the tenth time and I swear the officer wanted to slap me by now. 

"We're looking Styles calm down!" He said. I stared frantically at the tree and saw a glowing object move towards the officer. 

"Harry, I missed you." said the voice. I stared at the little thing and realized it was Lauren. Lauren was found! I felt like jumping or even punching something with joy. Maybe then she could lead us somewhere. 

"I'm Harry!" I said and realized she was probably embarassed. A pair of arms wrapped around my kneck and I inhaled her scent. Gross! She needs to shower. 

The police officer started asking me stuff I couldn't comprehend because I right now I wanted to kiss Lauren so, bad. It wasn't funny her eyes stared at me lovingly and I knew then I had made a mistake of being with Camila. Lauren was the one I wanted. 

Her full lips taunted me and I didn't resist. I kissed her. No matter how much I enjoyed it their was a nagging feeling in the back of my head making me guilty. I had kissed her but I was dating Camila. 

Right after that everything that happened was a blur to me. Camila had slapped Lauren and I saw her fall to the floor. The police kept that vicious Camila in control while I carried Lauren bridal style to the car. 

I knew what I did was wrong but I didn't want Camila anymore I liked Lauren or even more loved her and I knew it. But before I could do anything I had to let Camila go, I had to clean up my mess. 

I gently dropped Lauren in the car. 

I HAD TO CLEAN UP THIS MESS...

 A/N: I felt bad about not updating quickly so, here's a very short chapter I'll udpate part 2 later tmrw. Enjoy!