Chapter 18: YOLO

Recap

"Well...", I said shyly. 

"Well...", He smirked back.

I turned my head around. I knew Harry liked me but I never thought he would actually ask me. 

"Camila." He asked softly turning me around to face him. "What's wrong?"

________________________________________

Liam's POV

My eyes fluttered open as I took in my surroundings. 

"Hello!?!" I called out weakly.

Silence was my answer. I looked around franticly for a person, a sign or anything but I couldn't see anything ing the dark. It was then I realized that my hands were tied to a chair like in those horror movies. I shut my eyes repeatedly hoping that this was all a bad dream but nothing happened. It was then I realized that perhaps Lauren, Zayn and Mandy were trapped here.

"Lauren! Zayn! Mandy!" I yelled, there was no answer. So, I assumed they were probably hidden somewhere else or god forbid they weren't in this....I pushed my thoughts away trying to be hopeful. 

"Is anyone here?" I mumbled weakly not expecting an answer. 

"I am here Liam Payne!" A booming voice announced. I looked all around me trying to find the speaker but found none. 

"Whe-where are you?" I stuttered nervously. 

"Right here." said the voice again. I twisted my head nervously my hands still bound to the chair tightly. 

_______________________________________

Dinah's POV

I woke up my head aching and paining like a bitch.

"This hurts like a bitch!" I complained grabbing at my head.

"I'm really sorry." I heard a faint whisper say then I rolled my head around to see the speaker.

"Nor-Normani..." I whined. Her face was in her hands. 

"What's wrong?" I asked worriedly. She carefully and cautiously removed her hands from her face tor reveal her face stained black. "What happened?" I asked raising myself to face her.

"That injury was because of me." She sobbed. 

"Don't say that. I'm sure you didn't mean it." I said cautiously.

"But I-I did it. I can't-you can't." She said not being able to form her sentences probably. 

"Normani! Listen to me", I commanded. 

She sighed as I wiped her tears away with the back of my hand, "I'm not angry things happen."

I said soothingly. She gave me a forced smile and immediatly their was a bang on my door. I spun around a little to fast and my neck cracked.

"Ouch!" I yelped.

"EVERYONE OUT OF THEIR ROOMS NOW!" A voice commanded and I felt like I was being dragged out of the room. 

________________________________________

Liam's POV

I coughed and some red substance appeared on my hand. It was blood and I felt my eyes widen as I realized what was happening?

"Please," I mumbled, "Don't." I said trying to make my voice have force but I couldn't I was to weak and the threesome were still missing. 

"But Liam Payne." said the voice. This time I recognized it as a female voice but I couldn't tell. 

"What do you want?" I said choking on my blood. No answer just like all the other days I had tried asking something.

"Liam take this." said the voice and a bottle of water and some tablets were thrusted into my hand. I stared anxiously at them not knowing if I should take it or not. 

"Take it it will help." I gently put the tablet into my mouth and swallowed it with the given water. I gelt a little better already.

"We need you alive." said the female or even possibly male voice which now seemed to sound robotic. 

"Can I leave now?" I asked painfully my throat throbbing. My head was spinning and I lay down on the cold floor.

I was 

KIDNAPPED!

Okay this chapter is kind of suckish so I may re-write it dunno. So sorry for not updating in a while. I was going to yesterday but there was some "issues." I had most of written so pree much I just finished it. So guys please don't be worried about Liam he is going to live. This scene was made so that we can find out the kidnapper by next chapter. So tell me ur thoughts and please VOMMENT!! Who do you think the kidnapper is? Tell me in the comments. 5 comments/5 votes till next update plsssss