Chapter 15: The Truth Unravels

Hey guys I know I haven't updated in the longest time but we had a schol trip. My wattpad buddies and I were watching my reads roll in woohoo I made it to 5000+ So guys hope you enjoy I know I left you at a cliffy so I had to re-read everything to write since I kinda forgot. Anyways if you liked this book pls read My Guitar Buddy by @gottabskatin14 it's really good. (This ones for you bestie)

Recap 

"Sure you weren't pretty boy." I said walking out the door.

"Camila?"

"Yes." I said pausing by the door to see Harry staring into my back.

"Can I ask you something?" He said shyly.

"What?"

"In private..." He said grabbing my hand softly and leading me upstairs.

___________________________________________________

Ally's POV

"The day I first met you

You told me you'd never fall in love

But now that I get you 

I know fear is what it really was

Now here we are, so close

Yet so far haven't I passed the test?

When will you realize

Baby, I'm not like the rest

Don't wanna break your heart

I wanna give your heart a break

I know you're scared it's wrong

Like you might make a mist-"  

My door slammed open causing my mouth to hang open. 

"Ally!" yelled Louis. I shut my mouth giving him a straight answer.

"What?" I said annoyed.

"Have you seen, talk or heard of Lauren recently?" He said in a rush.

"Um..." I paused reviewing last nights details in my mind their weren't many of them, "No..."

His eyes widened as he mumbled something like the last hope, "We can't find her since yesterday." 

"Really?" I shoved my piano to the wall and got up. Louis nodded silently tears in his eyes. Lauren was my best friend to but I wouldn't give up hope so quickly.

"We also can't find Mandy?" He said his voice quavering at the last word. Guess that wasn't all the bad news?

"How's Zayn taking it?" I asked stepping closer to Louis while his head found my shoulder.

"Zayn-Zayn-Zayn" He kept repeating the same word then suddenly his weight threw up on me. I stumbled to catch him Louis was heavy. My butt hit the bed as I realized why Louis fainted. Zayn was missing too!

___________________________________________

Normani's POV

I stared at the crumbled up piece in my hand. I couldn't help it Mandy, Zayn and Lauren were all missing on the same day. I had a feeling that the paper with the word Bieber written on it was not COINCIDENTAL. I groaned as the thought racked my brain.

"C'mon Normani think! What is the relation you NEED to find your friends?" I mumbled and heard a knock on my door.

"Come in!" I yelled. Niall stepped in.