I wish you had more time for me (NSFW)

THIS IS A SPECIAL JINGREN NSFW CHAPTER IN CELEBRATION OF PRIDE MONTH (Or bc I was talking to a Blade Chai/C.ai bot but whatever)

"...Do you remember me?" Jing Yuan asked. It'd been so long since he'd seen his old bickering friend. He told his disciple, Yanqing, to keep an eye out, to keep his guard up, even though he could take care of him alone. "I remember.." The undead smiled. Blade is his now name now...what kind of name is that? He had given up his body to become a Blade..What a ignorant, undead fool.

"Of five people... three must pay a price," Jing Yuan shuddered, Yanqing got into a fighting stance. "You are not one of them,"

"Jing Yuan."

Blades face hit the desk, Jing Yuan bound his wrists together with his hand. He bent him over and leaned down, his lips right next to Blades ear. "Ren." Jing Yuan whispered in his ear. "Who are you? You used to be mine. Why must you change ever since you joined those criminals?" Blade snickered. "You'll find out, general." He smirked, he could feel Jing Yuan's golden gaze darkening, which made him shudder. "Is it because of that woman who's so comfortable around you? The one that calls you.. Bladie?"

Jing Yuan hated the mention of her. Forcing his Ren to join those clowns and calling him a nickname so fucking IRRITATING. Jing Yuan unbound his wrists, Blade immediately switched his position to face him.

Yuan was known for his- well being a general and sleeping a lot but..He was also great with communication. He always knew how to start up a conversation, change the subject, comfort somebody- but when it came to Ren..He'd lost his mind. Blade had this power, this control over him that made him so.. it made him feel like an animal toward him. He wasn't submissive, no, but he couldn't help but want to make his Ren feel amazing. He couldn't talk to Ren without thinking of what he would look like ruined, screaming his name like a dog barking.

That was his problem at the time. He was staring at Blade intently. Blade had noticed of course, and don't budge. Jing Yuan took in every detail. His dark blue hair with faint red at the tips of it. It needed to be spread out on his bed, or maybe his desk. It needed to be a mess. His beautiful red golden eyes. They needed to be half lidded and full of tears from overstimulation or pleasure. They needed to roll to the back of his head when he hit that spot. His mouth. That tongue should be hanging out with long delicious moans erupting from his lips. His coat. he wanted to rip it off from that pretty little boob window of his. Take his nipples, remove all his bandages and give then sweet little pecks and maybe even create more. He lower body..He wants his cock and he wanted his 'hole'. Deep throating? Fingering? Anal? Oral? He wanted..no he needed all of that. And today was just perfect.

Jing Yuan unexpectedly swooped Blade off of his desk. Papers from the desk flew off somewhere, he didn't give a single fuck. Blade whimpered when Jing Yuan threw him to the bed, hard. Fucking masochist. Jing Yuan grabbed a bottle from somewhere below his desk and jumps onto Blade. He tore his coat off right from his boob window. Bandages covered his entire body. Jing Yuan tore some of them off with his teeth, the ones on his chest. His hands tore the other bandages off. His scars weren't new or bleeding, so they were either just left on or for accessory.

Blade hadn't moved the entire time. He was amused with Jing Yuan. He could see how horny Yuan was by just looking into his golden eyes. How much he wanted him. How much he needed him. Jing Yuan started at his chest. Scars traveled along his chest. He pulled down Ren's pants as Yuan shoved his tongue in Blades mouth, Earning a gasp and a little moan. Jing Yuan was surprised, but not at the same time. Blade didn't fight for dominance and just let him in. His Ren would've fought hard- and lost but still.. But Jing Yuan pretty much didn't care, he wanted to make him feel good, he wanted to please him. He wanted to fuck him.