💙Atlanta Pt.2💙

Before the story: 

@Daddy_yessir thanks for voting on "Atlanta"❤️

@yournotmysoap preciate you voting on "Atlanta" glad you like it!

@Keviekev2001 & @WhoisZiah thank you both for voting on "Atlanta"..

@ISTOLETRAEHEART thank you for voting on the last chapter "Atlanta"❤️

REMEMBER IF YA WANT A SHOUT OUT ALL YA GOTTA DO IS VOTE, COMMENT, ADD DIS TO YA LIBRARY OR EVEN FOLLOW IF YA WANT🖤

ENJOY!

Lyla's POV

I was knocked out on the way home from Nahmir's friend's house. Once we got back to the hotel Nahmir picked me up and carried me until we got to the hotel room. I opened my eyes once he laid me on the bed. He walked into the bathroom and locked the door. I rubbed my eyes then turned around closing them back. I was sleep until Nahmir big ass came and fell on me. "What the fuckkk Mir." I whined rubbing my side. He just thought that was the funniest shit ever. I rolled my eyes. "Why the fuck are you sleep anyways, you on vacation." He licked his lips. "Cuz I'm tired nigga." I said with my eyes closed. "You shouldn't be." I heard him mumble. "You better be ready my 7 tho." He told me. "What's happening at 7?" i furrowed my eyebrows. "We goin out, you thought I was playing?" He chuckled. "Yeah you for real?" I asked. "Yuhh you tryna call my city boring, you finna see how lit it is." He smirked lookin over at me. I shook my head. "Then I'm really goin to sleep." I said turning over.

I woke up and felt around me to feel nothing but the bed. I groaned then sat up. Where did this nigga go? I got up and checked the bathroom, nothing. I picked my phone up and called him. He answered on the second ring. "Where the fuck did you go?" I asked him. "Watch ya mouth lil girl, I'm in the lobby." He told me. I rolled my eyes. "You can't just be leaving me bro." I mumbled. "You straight. I'll be up there ina minute." He said then hung up. I shook my head. I checked the time to see that it was already 5 o'clock. I've been sleep for two hours?? I shrugged then got up going over to my suitcase. I picked out something to wear. Something that really brings out my figure. I found something cute then sat it out on the bed. I then got out my eyeliner and lip gloss. I walked into the bathroom and closed the door. I started cleaning my face. I then re-brushed my teeth and wiped my mouth after. I then walked over and turned on the shower. I heard the front door open and close. Nahmir is probably back from the lobby. I washed up then got out and dried off. I then wrapped a towel around me. I opened the door to the bathroom and walked out. I grabbed my outfit then walked back into the bathroom and got dressed. I took a mirror pic then posted it.

 I took a mirror pic then posted it

Lovely.Lyla- liked by lilmosey, ybnnahmir, & 950k others ...

get my feelings hurt tdy I won't give a fuck tmr😚

bandkidjay: COME HOME!.

     ↪️Lovely.Lyla: What happened Jay?😂

Theshaderoom: The caption👀