💙 Big Mad 💙

AYYYYY YALLL UMMM...... I KNOW YALL HAVE BEEN ASKING FOR A S.M.U.T BUT I'M GOIN KEEP THIS STORY A LIL PG FOR PEOPLE THAT'S YOUNG READING. SORRY GUYS BUT YAAAAA

OMG AROUND by NBA Youngboy got me goin throughout this story. I literally had this on replay.

Recap: Kayce had a nice birthday and was surprised at all the gifts she got. Everybody had lots of fun and the whole part was 🔥.

TIME SKIP A WEEK

Lyla's POV

It was 3 o'clock in the morning and no one is up but me. I left the room and went downstairs and sat on the couch. I'm still thinkin bout Kay's birthday even though it was a week ago. Just to see the facial expression on her face was just so inspirational. I'm so grateful for the Gang for what they've done for me and Kay. As I was thinkin there was a big smile planted on my face, someone is interrupted my thoughts. I looked up to see Mosey rubbing his eyes. "Whatchu doin up." Mosey asked tryna look alive. "Can't sleep." I said plainly then went back to watching TV. He nodded then got something out of the fridge and went back to his room. "Dang I gotta get some more clothes for school." I said to myself sitting up. "We can go shopping today, if you want." Jonathan said. I jumped a lil because I didn't know he was there. "Sorry I didn't mean to scare you." He said chuckling a little. I nodded then went back to my thoughts. "Ya know it's 3:15 in the morning you should not be up." He said yawning. I kind of ignored him. "Hellooo." He said waving his hands in front of my face. "Oh uh, what did you say?" I asked. "You should be sleep." He said getting on his phone. "You should be too." I said a little bit above a whispered. "Whatchu say." He asked looking up from his phone in a annoyed voice. I shook my head and looked away. "I was talking to you." He said getting off his phone tryna find my eyes. "You sound mad so why would I want to talk to you rn, got me messed up." I said whispering the messed up part. "See this is what I'm talkin bout." He said throwing up his hands. I rolled my eyes and looked away. "And you goin stop rollin yo eyes." He said putting his hand all in my face. "For one that is the first time I've rolled my eyes at you, and for two get cha hand outta my face.." I said raising my voice a lil. "Whatcho tone when you speakin to me." He said getting mad and raising his voice also. "Or else what? Huh? Whatchu goin do." I said getting mad. "You know what nah I ain't doin dis today." He said getting up from the couch and about to walk away. "No." I said getting up and pulling him back to where he was facing me. He just looked away. "I don't want to fight ok, I'm sorry for rolling my eyes and yelling at you." I said tryna find his eyes. He then looked back at me and then tried to walk away again. I pulled his arm back towards me then he yanked it and I fell back and hit my head on the floor. I looked shocked. Then he tried to help me up but I pulled away from him. "Don't touch me." I said about to cry. "I'm so sorry." He said with sorrow in his eyes trying to help me. "What is going on in here." Mosey said with the gang behind him. "Nothin." I said wiping my face and heading to the room. "I said I was sorry, I was just mad I didn't mean to hurt you." He said grabbing my hand. I just looked at him with tears coming down my face. "It hurts a lot thx to you." I said walking away before I was stopped by Royce. "Hurt? Whatchu mean hurt." Royce said acting hard. Royce always had a soft spot for me. "I had the same question." Mosey said getting that dark glare in his eyes. "I'm fine, it's ok." I said telling them I'm ok. "Nah whatchu mean hurt." Mosey said turning to me. "I said I was fine." I said looking away from him. " Look we just got into it and I went to walk away and she grabbed my hand and I yanked it away from her and she fell on the floor and hit her head." Jonathan said explaining it to them. "So whatchu sayin is that chu hurt my lul sis." Neek said getting all up in Jonathan's face. "Hey, hey." I said getting in between them. "I'm fine." I said yelling a lil so they can see that I was ok and get there attention. "Ight." He said looking at me then at Jonathan and backed away.  "Now I want to know why y'all was agruin." Mosey said crossing his arms. "I don't know bout him but I don't want to talk about it or to him." I said walking away. I could feel eyes on me but I once again didn't care. When I got to the room luckly Kay was still sleep. I laid down on the bed gently so I wouldn't wake her. My phone then started to ring. I looked at it was the one and only Jonathan.