💙Song Release Pt.2💙

("If I say how I feel, would she really listen"💔)

Thank you for 2.2k 😆 and to the following 😃

@4kt_Dede thx for the vote on "Song Release" slime 💚

@Alanah19 appreciate the vote on "Song Release" glad you liked it 💙

Lyla's POV

We sped off and drove back down the street on our way to get our nails done. I grabbed the aux and played "All in" by Youngboy. "If I say how I feel she really listen." I mumbled the lyrics to the song nodding my head. Chi glanced over at me then sighed he turned the music down. "I'm-." He started to say. "Sorry, Ik." I said looking at him then looked out the window. "MANE LYLA CAN I JUS APOLOGIZE WIT OUT YOU SAYIN SUM." He yelled stopping at a red light. "Who you yellin at?" I asked turning to him. "Ohhh snap." Grace said quitely. He shook his head chuckling then sped off from the light. "Nah answer me Jonathan." I said mad. "She pulled out the government." Grace said with a shocked face. "Talk." I said again. "Look I don't wanna argue I was jus tryna say sorry and you always interrupting me like shut up sometimes." He said rubbing his head. I started to say sum harsh but I didn't surprisingly. "Ight." Was all I said then turned to the next song. "Death Exclaimed." by Youngboy. "My heart wouldn't act righttt, tryna explain so she can leaavve." I sung along with a single tear dropped from my eye. "Best you ok?" Grace asked softly. "Yuh." I replied back mumbling. She nodded then sat back. We pulled up to the nail shop den I got out. I ain't tryna stay wit him no longer den I have to. I walked to the door of the shop and waited for Grace. She came then we entered the place. We sat down and waited for an opening. "Heyy." A lady said coming up to us. "Hi." I said cracking a smile. "You two together?" She asked. "Yes." I replied back. "Ok we have to spots open next to each other, if that's coo." She said nicely. "That would be great." I said getting up as Grace followed. We sat down and the other lady came doing Grace's nails. "So what would you like?" She asked. "These ones." I said showing her the one's I wanted. "Ok those are pretty." She said nodding. "Thank you." I said. She got to work on my nails as Grace showed the other lady which ones she wanted.

1 hour later (Idk how long it takes)

"I love mine." Grace said as we walked out the building. "Fr." I said looking at mine. These were mine and I posted on Insta👇

 These were mine and I posted on Insta👇

               Lovely.Lyla-Liked by lilmosey & 1.0 million others.............

               A beautiful gem that was suppose to lighten up my day 🖤

              lilmosey: Get back to the house we gotta talk!

                    ↪Lovely.Lyla: Omw 🙂

             wyo.chi: Can we jus talk pls 😣

                     ↪Lovely.Lyla: GET OFF MY PAGE 😐