Food Poisoning {jenlisa x reader}

Summary: when you falls sick and you're girlfriends stay by you're side to care for you.

Genre: fluff

—————————————————————————

THIRD PERSONS POV:

Blackpink's world tour has finally come to its end, it's final concert ending back in seoul. And even though their tours ended, the girls have still had a busy schedule. With fashion week, photo shoots, crazy horse and other events, the girls have been so busy.

Especially Jennie and Lisa, and one thing both girls haven't had the most time for, was spending theirs with their loving girlfriend Y/n.

But tonight that changes, about a week prior the girls had been hearing a lot about this new restaurant that's just opened up. Apparently the foods been really good and even some of their other idol friends have enjoyed the meals.

So they thought why not take they're girlfriend there and give it a try?

Finally the two had a day off from work and were able to make a reservation at the restaurant for 6:30pm.

Y/n was very excited when her girlfriends announced the date they had planned. She had been missing her girls like crazy, and ever since the tour ended all she could think about was spending some time with them.

Of course as the supportive girlfriend she is, she understood their crazy schedules, and she indeed knew exactly what she was getting into before they became official.

Even though they're relationship has been a bit tough, the three of them still stuck together for over two years.

As they arrive at the restaurant, the waitress gives them a smile before leading them to a much secluded area in the restaurant, so the girls could enjoy their meal together in peace.

Once they we're handed menus, they immediately looked over the large selection of meals, drinks and desserts.

Y/n had her eye on the Gochujang Honey Shrimp with white rice, grilled vegetables and a glass of champagne.

While the three waited for their meals, they immediately engaged into conversation. With both Jennie and Lisa mentioning how much fun they had in Paris recently, but they definitely didn't forget to address how much they wished Y/n was there with them to enjoy the city. Especially to watch Lisa's performance at crazy horse.

More than anything Y/n wanted to be in Paris for crazy horse and support her girlfriend's performance. But sadly due to the public and being caught up in her own work schedule.. she couldn't. Of course both idols understood and still managed to get the performance on video for Y/n.

Even if phones and cameras weren't allowed during the performance, they still managed to do so. And Y/n was very appreciative of it as she couldn't wait to watch later.

Once their meals arrived and were placed in front of them, they didn't waste anymore time and dug right in.

Both Jennie and Lisa hummed in delight at the delicious taste of their food.. except for Y/n, she couldn't help but frown a bit at the taste of her meal, it seemed a bit odd to her.