Math Problems {chaennie x reader}

Summary: you're girlfriends Rosé and Jennie don't know about you're learning disability, and once they notice you struggling with a math problem,
they immediately come to help.

Genre: Fluff

——————————————————————————

Y/N POV:

Being a student can be tough at times, especially a college student. It's especially tough when you're someone who has a hard time in certain subjects.

Ever since I was diagnosed with a learning disability at the age of six it became one of my biggest insecurities. Having difficulty staying focused, being easily, distracted, having poor memory and especially having trouble following directions and instructions.

I still remember kids bullying me in school and calling me stupid, my parents and teachers not having enough patience and lashing out at me for not understanding.

I'm not stupid, I just learn a bit slower and it's a real struggle because I so badly want to graduate.

Leaning my head against the headboard as I stare at my laptop screen, sighing out of frustration. I've been stuck on this stupid math problem for the past 20 minutes and still haven't gotten anywhere.

"Think Y/n, think"
I whisper to myself.

The sound of the door handle being turned causes my gaze to look up from my screen. My eyes being met by the two beautiful pair I've fallen so deeply in love with. My lovely girlfriends Rosie and Jennie.

They stand side by side together while leaning against the door frame, hands intertwined with bright, loving smiles on their lips that make me instantly melt.

"Hello my loves"
I say to the both as a smile forms onto my lips.

The three of us have been in a relationship for over 6 months now and we couldn't be happier, I've truly found the loves of my life. They are the most sweetest, humblest and gentlest women I've ever known.

"Hi baby, whatcha doing?"
Jennie asks as Rosie and her move away from the door and sit down in front of me on our shared bed.

"I'm just doing some homework"
I reply to her question, still smiling.

"What subject?"
Rosie asks.

"It's math"
I reply.

"Do you need any help from us love?"
She asks while moving a few strands of hair out of my face.

I can't help but to smile by how sweet her offer is, Even though Jennie and her became dropouts ever since they signed with YG, I know they are more skilled in math than I am.

if only I wasn't so embarrassed about my disability I would accept. I can't though, I don't want to make them frustrated if I continue to have a hard time understanding.

Rosie and Jennie are both very patient, more patient than most people I've met, but just because they have more tolerance than others, doesn't mean they can't get frustrated at times and I would hate to cause of their frustration.

"It's ok beautiful, I'm almost done here anyways"
I answer and they both nod their heads.

"Well, we'll leave you to it. We're going to order dinner since we're feeling a bit lazy to cook"
Jennie says with a chuckle.

"We'll call you when it's here, ok baby." Rosie says and I nod my head. "And maybe afterwards the three of us can cuddle and watch a movie together." She mentions the idea before placing a kiss on my temple.