Craving {chaelisa x reader} 🔞

Summary: it began between three best friends at a halloween party.

Genre: a bit of everything including smut
{Y/N TOP}
(please feel free to skip if uncomfortable)

you're in for a very long read 😉

—————————————————————————

THIRD PERSON POV:

Tonight was going to be an exciting one for Y/n and her friends, and that's because her parents we're going out of town for the weekend. Which meant Y/n would be left with the house all to herself for the entire weekend.

And what better way to spend an entire weekend all to yourself on Halloween? To throw an epic Halloween party, obviously.

Y/n and her friends are in their senior year of high school, and one of their favorite holidays is Halloween. Especially Y/n, she's always loved horror to the point her friends would tease her about being such a horror freak.

Of course it never hurt her feelings because they really we're just kidding around, always mentioning how much they all love having a brave horror fan amongst the friend group.

One year during freshman year, the art teacher decided to create a haunted house in the school. And knowing how artistic and creative Y/n is, she was lucky enough to help with other students to create it.

Her friends were always so curious to why Y/n kept leaving them during lunch. At the time all she could tell them was it was a secret.

And on that Halloween day, her friends finally discovered what Y/n had really been up to. The schools haunted house was a fun success, especially for Y/n as she got offered to be apart of the contraction.

She played the killer clown.

She had so much fun scaring everyone, especially her friends Jungkook, Lisa, Bam Bam, Jennie, Jisoo, Bang Chan and Rosie.

Maybe a little more on the guys, especially Bam Bam because his reaction was priceless. He literally fell to the floor in fear when Y/n popped from around the corner, bringing along BC with him. That whole day Y/n couldn't stop teasing and laughing at her friends.

Such great memories.

Y/n already had everything she needed for the party tonight, but now she just needed to get everything ready. Her friends had told her yesterday after announcing the party that they would come over during the day to help her.

She had just finished a shower and noticed the time on her phone before checking up on her friends to see where they are.

Me: letting y'all know I just finished my shower so if you guys are already on you're way, it's most likely I won't hear you at the door so I made sure to leave it unlocked for you.

The Bamster: the fuck?
Y/n are you trying to get murdered?

Turtle Rabbit: FR!!! Wait a damn minute..
Y/n you better not get any ideas from that.

Miss Chanel: Y/n I swear if you try to scare us
when we arrive, please trust me when I say this..
I will literally grab one of you're kitchen knives
and stab you with it.

Me: fun sucker.

MonaLisa: I think we all know
she's not just a fun sucker 😏