DEBUT: 0.V

When Y/n awoke early in the morning, she almost cried because she had forgotten she wasn't in her bed laying with her Hello Kitty plushies.

Silently, she cursed the world in anger.

'I'll come back for you all!!'

Bitter, the girl sat up from her bed and surprisingly found a few boxes laying on the ground. Knowing they weren't originally there the night before, she inspected them and found a note attached to one of them.

I was unsure of your preferences due to Crowley's dull explanation so there are various options in the boxes. Use them well.

Sincerely,

D. Crewel

Your Home Room Professor

Narrowing her eyes in suspicion, Y/n looked around the room. "I hope these boxes were magically teleported to my room. I'll be upset if someone entered without my permission."

[Ghosts.]

[They delivered it.]

Pleased, Y/n put down the note and opened the boxes, seeing different styles of the school's uniform. Some were the typical school pants while others were shorts or skirts of various lengths. Placed to the side was the school's vest and armband consisting of a light grey and black color. Her generous professor also let her choose if she wanted to wear a bow or a tie.

"How convenient." Liking how considerate this Crewel guy was, Y/n silently prayed for him some good fortune.

Quickly, the girl went to shower and did her regular necessities in the bathroom because if she needed to keep the school in her control, she had to do it while looking pretty.

When she was done and wore the uniform of her liking, she observed herself in the mirror and nodded.

"The only thing I thank the Gods for is Hello Kitty and making me look this sexy."

[That gluttonous girl was the sexy one.]

[No, it was the butterfly one!]

[Don't you all remember the Orian demon?! She was hot!]

[Wrong, pervert! It was the one-eyed biwa demon!]

[Nu uh!]

Y/n stopped the spirits from continuing with the snap of her fingers. "I don't disagree with either of you so I will let this matter go."

[...biwa demon..]

"Stop it." Y/n scolded the spirits as she walked out of her room. "Before I leave, I want to set some food for Yuuken and Grim."

[Caring for them so fast.]

[What a surprise.]

[You've grown soft.]

Y/n scoffed at them as she headed downstairs and straight to the kitchen. Taking out a knife, she quickly got to work.

"What use will I have of my subjects if they die of starvation?"

-------

Yuuken had always been a punctual student so it was no surprise that he awoke early to perform his handyman duties.

Not only that, but he ate a delicious breakfast thanks to Y/n who left a little earlier than him to perform her assistant matters. He noted that she wore the school's uniform which he had no idea where she got from (as well as the food but he wasn't going to question it).