DEBUT: 0.I

One minute she was running to get home and the next, she was in some enclosed area.

Y/n opened her eyes and was met with the dark. No hint of light entered her view.

'Wait..'

Could it be that her life-long wish was accomplished?

The girl started touching her surroundings to figure out exactly where she was. When she felt a cold hard surface she stopped.

Was she in a casket?

To answer her question, the h/c-nette touched the corners, weaving her hand around the edges. Her eyes widened, a smile slowly gracing her face.

Did one of her victims seek revenge and succeed in killing her?

Then that means her curse of boredom is gone! She's now free!!

[So, no Hello Kitty and Friends?]

Y/n blinked.

Hello Kitty? Friends?

Realization suddenly hit the girl as her eyes widened in horror. "I'm going to miss the latest Hello Kitty and Friends episode!!...wait a minute..." Y/n's shoulders slumped as she realized that she could still hear the dead.

Meaning, she herself wasn't dead.

If she was, she'll be hearing the screams of Hell.

Y/n was both happy and disappointed. Happy to still have the chance to enjoy anything Hello Kitty, but disappointed she was still alive.

Immediately, Y/n kicked the casket door open and stepped out with narrowed eyes. If she was still alive, she had to go watch her show right now and buy the newest plushie. That's the only thing she has to look forward to in life.

Before she could look for an exit, blue flames blocked her way. Glancing at the perpetrator, Y/n saw some raccoon cat smirking at what seemed to be a threat.

'An animal with magic? Hah. Well, isn't that normal...'

Y/n innocently smiled at the cat, hiding her annoyance behind her naive facade. "I'm sorry little kitty, I don't really have time to play with you, so could you please move?" She kindly spoke as she slowly pushed the animal with her foot.

The raccoon cat scowled, offended by the way he was being spoken to. "Don't push me off to the side like I'm some measly weakling!!"

At his voice, the girl blinked in surprise. "You speak? What a miracle!" She grinned, looking down at the cat in wonder. "Hey, do you wanna be my trusting pet? I promise to treat you well."

The cat clenched his teeth in anger at her deadly sweet words. "I'm no pet!! I am the Great Grim!!" He exclaimed in pride.

He got on all fours, ready to attack the girl for her clothing that he desperately wanted. "Give me those clothes or I'll roast ya!" He ordered as blue flames surrounded the whole room that was filled with floating caskets.

[Is he edible?]

[Cook it.]

"What's so good about my unif–" Noticing her clothing has completely changed, Y/n blinked. Her school uniform was replaced with a black-sleeved robe with beautiful golden linings and a hood that covered her upper face. Underneath, she wore a black colored dress shirt with black pants and short-heeled boots. She actually liked the clothes.

"Who changed me?"

The raccoon cat, now known as Grim, grumbled as the blue flames grew bigger in the enclosed room. The flames edged closer to the unbothered female. "Give me your clothes or I'll burn you!"