3.11

Hiya!
Word count: 1517
Enjoy!

[Dione sitting with Adrian laughing. Rose staring at them like their aliens. Enzo beside her doing the same.] I don't get it.

Enzo: me neither. He's not even that good looking.

Rose: I know. Makes me want to vomit.

Enzo: Hmm. Hey, check out Grangers outfit. [they watch Hermione storm out of the hall Ron and Harry followinf her.]

Rose: She got my brother and ginger on a lesh. [smirking.] hansf Ron's arse gone bigger?

Ron scoffs

Enzo: Have you seen Leo's?

Rose: [gaps] I know Right! It's perfect. [Enzo laughs] although. Scott has one as well. Have you ever noticed. [pointing to the Ravenclaw table. Scott leaning over.] It's jsut the Perfext size you know?....Enzo? [she turns to see Enzo staring at him. She smiles knowingly.] Lorenzo?

Enzo: Hmm? Yeah sure. What were you saying? [Rose laughs.] What? Why are you laughing ?

Bellatrix looks at her son with knowing eyes he stares at her nervous. She gives him a small smile.

-/-/-

Hermione: Beautiful day.

Ron: Gorgeous. Unless you've been ripped to peices!

Harry: Ripped to pieces? What are you talking about?

Hermione: Ronald has lost his rat.

Ron: I haven't lost anything. You cat killed him!

Hermione: Rubbish.

Ron: Harry, you've seen the way that blood thirtsy beast of hers alwaus lurking about. And scabbers is gone.

Hermione: Well maybe you should take better care of your pets!

Ron: Your car killed him!

Hermione: Did not

"You two act like a married couple"

-/-/-

[Hagrid is seen skimming rocks. The trio stand watching him.]

Hermione: how did I go, Hagrid? The hearing?

Hagrid: Well, first off, the committee members took turns talking about why we were there. I got up and did my peice. Said how buckbeak was a good hippogriff always cleaned his feathers. And then Lucius Malfoy got up. Well, you can imagine. He said buckbeak was a deadly and dangerous creature who would kill you as soon as look at you.

"No..." Pandora whispers

Hermione: and then?

Hagrid: and then he asked for the worst, did old Lucius

Ron; They're not sacking you!

Hagrid: No, im not sacked. Buckbeaks been sentenced to death! [throwing a rock down crying. The three stand there not sure what to do]

The hall gasps in shocked

"This is not fair! The poor little animal didn't do anything  wrong" Pandora exclaims

"It's hardly...little" Lucius sneered at her.

-/-/-

Harry and rose are seen in his bed looking at the map.] I'm still annoyed you didn't tell me -