Part 7: Getting Ready.

This chapter is dedicate to CurlyHairedGirl because of her endless support xx

_____________________________________________________________

 Never have I ever been that excited about a trip , well that's partially because we didn't have a trip since ages.

My mum picked me up from school which is kind of embarrassing , like most of my friends go home alone, party all night and stuff yet I was my mum's little girl.

''Muuuuum", I said while almost tearing up.

''I told you a hundred times not to pick me up..atleast not infront of my friends" I added.

"Kelly sweetie, what's wrong with me picking you up? I'm your mum honey…I care for you. Remember?" She said while giving me that face of sympathy.

As much as the situation is embarrassing, she's my mum and I can't argue with her , besides I had to have her on my side so I could guarantee her permission for me to go to the trip.

It was a long ride of silence back home. Atleast for my mum…I had my headphones on and escaped to what I call my own faraway world.

The moment we reached home I kept following my mum everywhere…literally EVERYWHERE…well that's until she realized it lol.

''Erm..Kelly are you following me?" She asked while raising an eyebrow.

''Um..Yeah..not like I need a favor from you or something" I shrugged.

"Kelly spill the beans , what do you want?" She asked while placing her hand on her waist.

''You know how much I love you mum…right?"

"Kelly…don't you take a tangent..spill the beans come on"

"So lovely mother…our school planned a trip for us..it's basically to Ohio…and I'd really really like really love to go…please agree…pretty pretty please"

''Ohio?!" She said as she glanced at me.

"Yeah mum please"

Well it was that time of the year when I had to beg my mum.

I gave my mum a kiss on the cheek and kept nagging.

''Fine" she said while smiling at me.

''Oh thank you thank you thank you" I jumped over her and hugged her…wrapping my arms really tightly around her.

''Go prepare your luggage"  she said while pointing at the stairs.

I was absofreakinlutely happy. I rushed to my room…pulled out my leopard print luggage and started jamming it with all kinds of things I'd need. Like EVERYTHING…I put my sunblock , my toothbrush and most importantly MY ONE DIRECTION ALBUM. Yes I do like them…I mean love them…ugh fine I'm obsessed with them but don't you dare talk about that infront of others, simply because at school I'm 180 degrees different. Haters hate on me and are always looking for those small details to make a clown out of me.

I wrapped the album in a T-shirt and dug it deep inbetween my clothes.

My luggage was almost ready but everytime I think of closing the bag and putting it aside . Something pops in my mind.

I grabbed my cell phone called Kevin to know whether or not he started packing. I dialed his number and placed the phone slowly over my ear.

''Hey Kelly"

"Hey Kevin"

It is at that time that I realized both are names start with a K oh wait a Ke . Sorry I'm taking a tangent again.

"How are you? I miss you already" I said while blushing.

"I'm great. I miss you too"

"Did you prepare your luggage yet?"

"Yes I have…what about you?"

"I just did" I replied while grinning like an idiot.

"Kevin, I haven't been excited for a trip as much as I'm excited for this one"

"Neither have I. But I have a good reason why I'm excited…it's because I'm going on the trip with the sweetest person I've me in my life … YOU"

''Awww" I replied while blushing … I was turning tomato red.

''Listen Kevin I have to go now … my mum is calling me…see you tomorrow?"

"no problems sweetie… see you tomorrow"

My mum didn't actually call me BUT I had to close because I couldn't handle that much of sweetness.

I went straight away to take my afternoon nap. Little did I know that I'll only wake up the next day. I woke up looked at the clock. DAMN !!! I'm 3 hours late to school. I jumped off bed…wore my green pair of pants and my red shirt wasn't quite matching but hey I'm 3 hours late to school not going to a fashion show.

I ran downstairs, grabbed my keys and oh crap I forgot my bag upstairs…not only was I late but I also had to climb the stairs up again which meant exercise which is definitely something I normally don't do in the morning ugh.

I got my bag and just when I was about to leave the house…my mum called me..

''Kelly honey … school is cancelled today due to weather conditions'' she said while glancing at the way I looked.

''WHAT?" I said with my eyes wide open.

"And one more thing your trip is tomorrow instead of the day after tomorrow"

"But.." I said with a lot of confusions in my head.

You may go back to sleep if you want or get ready for tomorrow morning""

I was definitely wide awake now and was SO DAMN HYPER like Yaaaaaaaay!

I grabbed my keys decided to go to the supermarket and buy some things I might need on the way tomorrow and the moment I opened the house door…

______________________________________________________________

Quite short but my studies are taking much of my time and energy, thank you all lovely readers out there who support me (: <3

-Nada<3