Part 5: When things turn upside down

''Kelly, I have had a crush on you for two years now ... this isn't a blind date ...This date is actually for you'' He said while looking straight into my eyes.

"But..." 

He interrupted me while covering my mouth with his hands.

"Just give it a try. I promise you won't regret it" He said while holding my hands tightly

It was just about time to forget Liam and move on , besides he sure has forgotten about me and moved on with his life long ago.

"I guess I could give it a try" I said while holding his hand even tighter.

He escorted me to a cafe , picked a table , pulled my chair and sat on the other side of the table. We ordered milkshakes and he kept teasing me about having a milk mustache and I did the same. We then went to the beach and thats where he ran after me all along the chore trying to take back his car keys that I've stolen from his pocket. And we ended up lying on the beach watching the sunset and just when the sun was setting he asked me, 

"Did you have fun?''

''Yes I did" , I replied while staring at the sunset and smiling

''Do you agree to be my girlfriend?'' He asked while turning his head towards me.

''Will you keep my heart safe?"" I said while turning my head towards him.

"Till the day I close my eyes forever".

"Then I agree" I said while holding his hand.

He stood straight away , turned his head towards the sky and screamed.

"KELLY IS MINE"" 

I hurried to cover his mouth while giggling.

"Stop it you dumbhead''

I told him I had to go because It's already late. He insisted to drive me home and he couldn't imagine how elated I was . I was over the moon actually.

That day was just perfect. It was a day I would certainly never forget.  It was the first time in a very long time that I slept with a smile on my face.

*Next morning*

I woke to the sound of the alarm, normally I would hit the snooze button and sleep again. But I was actually very excited to go to school, SO NOT ME.

I ran to my closest picked my favourite skinny jeans and red shirt , blow dried my hair and ran to school.

I ran to my locker to get my Bio books and the moment I opened the locker a note fell out that said 

"Like the stars never leave the sky, I promise I will never leave you''

I was just standing there in the middle of the hallway smiling like and idiot and just when I thought this day couldn't get any better...

___________________________________________________________________________

A.N: My parts lately are really short and a good reason for that is that I'm having my midterm exams. I do hope you follow up with the updates and comment what you think. I promise I'll be updating soon + Can you guess what happened next (:?