Coachella

Imagine you and your best friend as well her cousin were at Coachella, you were on our way to one of the stages to go see Phoebe Bridgers, and Kid Cudi, you asked Y/BSF/N to look at the lineup to see who else was performing. "It's Phoebe, Kid Cudi, and lastly..oh." Y/BSF/N said with a strange look on her face. "What? What is it?" You asked. "It's nothing." She said. "Y/BSF/N obviously you're not telling me something. What is it?" You asked. "The last performer is Harry.." He said. "Harry Styles? I love Harry Styles!" Y/BSF/N's cousin said. "Yea, Y/N and Harry dated. They broke up a few months ago."

Harry was your most recent ex-boyfriend, you broke up a year ago when he got signed a new contract for his record label and had to spent almost a year touring. It had become a long distance relationship but you made it work—or at east tried your hardest to make it work. He would call you either before or after every show. But the night you broke up, was the night of our 3 year anniversary he had to miss for an award show, it was gonna be the night you were going to tell him you loved him. It sounds rough but you were taking things slowly trying not to get too attached because you were long distant. It broke your heart and you couldn't handle it anymore so you both agreed to break up. You were heartbroken for months, it took you so long to get out of that depressive funk before things went somewhat back to normal. Things aren't the same anymore. Everything was different. You weren't as happy as you were before you and Harry had broken up.
After LIZZO and Phoebe Bridgers' performances, it was time for Harry's performance. He had performed a few of his songs, while he was performing his last song called Sign Of The Times, he looked over towards you and saw that you in the crowd. Your eyes met, he quickly looked away before he continued to sing his song.

He thanked the crowd as he took a bow and headed off stage. You thought you'd introduce Y/BSF/N's cousin to him since obviously she was a fan. You walked other to the other side of the stage where Harry was giving autographs. He saw me standing there. "Hi, Y/N.." He spoke. "Hello, Harry..long time." You replied. "It has.." He spoke. "Y/BSF/N's cousin is a big fan and wanted to meet you." You said as her cousin walked over. "Oh my gosh, hi! You were so amazing. I absolutely love your music." She said. "Thank you! I appreciate that." Harry smiled. Y/BSF/N and her cousin were ready to head back to the AirBnB. You said you'd catch up with them later, so I could talk to Y/N. "You were amazing up there, I always loved your songs." You said. He smiled. "Do you maybe wanna come over little bit and hangout with us tonight? I mean it's okay if you have other plans." You asked. "Sure. I just gotta let Helen know that I'm heading off." He said. Helen was Harry's new manager. She pretty much controlled Harry's life and career after Jeff retired for management. She seemed really toxic to me. "Okay." You replied. "I'll be right back." He said before walking over to his manager. He came back and walked around the barricade to where you were standing. "Ready?" He asked. You nodded and you walked back to your AirBnB. "So Helen's still your manager?" You asked. He chuckled. "Yea, I mean I wish I could fire her but it's kinda hard to find a new manager last minute." He said. "You know I never liked her." You said. "I know. You told me every time you had to interact with her." He laughed. God, you missed his laugh. You arrived back at your AirBnB and the lights were off. Y/BSF/N and her cousin couldn't have gone to bed that early. It was only 11:30. You then got a text from Y/BSF/N saying, "Went out to go get food, I'll pick you up something if you want." You replied back saying you weren't hungry before walking into the house.

You turned on the lights. "Do you want anything to drink?" You asked. "No thank you." He replied. We walked over to go sit down on the couch. "Harry, can I tell you something?" He asked. "Of course." You replied. "I just want to apologize for the way things ended between us. Especially with me missing our anniversary. I know how much that hurt you and I'm sorry." He confessed. "It hurt me when broke up. I went off the grid for months and I haven't really been same since. What I'm trying to say is that, I miss you." He said. You placed your hand on his cheek. "I miss you too..." You admitted. You sat there looking into each other's eyes lustfully. He slowly leaned in and kissed your lips. He pulled away. "Will you...be mine, again?" He asked. You softly smiled before pressing your lips to his again. "Does that answer your question?" You smiled. He smirked before kissing you again.