Middle Of The Night

Y/N's POV
I woke up to a loud retching sound coming from the bathroom, I sat up and saw the empty space next to me. I pulled the duvet off of me getting up to head towards the bathroom, the light was on and the door was slightly cracked open. I tapped on the door. "Baby? Are you okay?" I asked. "I'm fine love, go back to bed-" I heard him retch once  again. I went downstairs to go fill up a cup of ice water for him and grabbed the Tums container.

I came back upstairs to the bathroom, "I'm coming in.." I spoke opening the door. He was leaning over the toilet bowl. I set the glass and Tums onto the counter before I went to run his back. He sat up leaning onto me. I could feel the sweat from his forehead on my skin. "Oh sweetheart..you're warm." I ran my fingers through his hair sweaty hair. "I didn't mean to wake you. I'm sorry.." He mumbled. "It's okay, are you okay though Harry?" I asked. "M-m.. I feel like I'm being hit by a bus. I feel awful." He said before flushing the toilet and lying onto the tiled floors. I went into the bedroom to grab some blankets and pillows for us to use if we were going to he spending the night in the bathroom. When I came back he was throwing up again, I feared that this would be a long night. Poor Harry..