part 4

You drag your eyes up to the doorway, where a knock has just come from; and you see bill stood, with his face in shock, and his hands around his head. He immediately runs out in disbelief and you and tom giggle to each-other. Tom smiled at you and you both push your lips against each others, he grabs your waist and guides you to the motion of the kiss; with you grinding against him.

Two hours pass and you and tom were making out for ages. Things got taken further very quickly.

After you and toms moments, you walk out into the main party area all flustered, Tom raises his eyebrows at you and gustav hands you a glass of water as he saw you looked wasted and out of breath. It was 2am so you decide that it's time to go home. With being so wasted all of you, you decide to call an Uber to take you to your house, then their hotels. Tom politely disregarded the fact that you could go home, and told you that you could stay in the hotel with him for the night.

Really Tom. You don't see me as one of your hotel girls really now, do you?

You ignore your brain and give Tom a seductive smirk, giving him a pure taste of his own medicine. Tom looks you up and bites his lip with his adorable doe eyes; trying to make himself look innocent. Bill takes a sip form his water, with one finger on his straw with an awkward look on his face. Georg and gustav roll their eyes as if tom did this all the time.

After you got into the hotel with Tom, he had bought you an ice cold water and your Victoria secret silk dressing gown to wear, as-well as your matching lace set form Victoria secret. You hadn't yet tied together your robe, leaving your bra and thongs on show slightly. Tom looks directly at your body, and then drags his eyes up to meet yours. He grabs your neck softly and places you against the hotel wall and he lets out a cute laugh. He lets you free and he gives you a peck on the neck, giving you butterflies. You bend down to get your ice cold water in your hydro flask until you feel a hard bulge being pressed against you, you turn round wondering what it is and you see tom, stood directly behind you, acting like he's giving back-shots. You lean into kiss him, as he grabs your hips and ass, yet you swerve just to piss him off. You climb into bed in a drunken mess; also climbing on top of tom, falling asleep on his chest, with your arms wrapped carefully around his neck and your head buried into his collarbone, where his savage aftershave was.

Oh my god, he smells of rich cigarettes, leather and suavage. This was the first boy I've ever really felt loved by, he makes me feel safe. Something about being in toms arms makes me think I'm protected, not to mention that he is brutally hot.

You climb onto Tom, with one knee on either side of his hips, straddling his waist. You laugh and smile at him while he gives you a serious stare, right into your pupils. He tucks your hair behind your ear and whispers "fuck me right here on the spot." You smash your lips against his and swirl your tongue as you knew it drove him absolutely crazy. You felt toms self respect melt away when you did this, as you were on top of him, he pushed his waist up with his legs, closing his eyes, enjoying you kissing him, as-well as grinding with every wave. you looked away for a split second to check the time on your phone "4:40am."
As you check the time, you hear a belt buckle undo, and so you slowly turn your head with a smug look on your face. "I didn't know I could drive you this crazy Tom" you say seductively.

IM NOT WRITING THE NEXT PART LOL YOU CAN IMAGINE THAT YOURSELVES.

The next morning, you wake up slouched on toms stomach, with your head rested on his abs, he has his hands around your hair, he had been playing with it for the past half hour. "good morning trouble" he said laughing hey look around the room and see the whole room spinning; you look closer and see bill awed over how cute you and Tom were. "Have you guys had a good sleep? What time did you hit the hay?"
Oh not too la- "6am, around 6am" tom interrupted. Bill looked at you both in disbelief you went to bed at such a ridiculous time. "What we're you guys even doing all night to be going to bed so late?!"
You and tom side eye  each-other with a grin and try to contain your laughter.

PART FIVE SOOOOO SOON!!