part 1

pfft, "what a long day you think" as you walk back into your door threshold after just trying to go the the supermarket. You were immediately bombarded with fans and reporters, with microphones and cameras being pushed into your face from every angle possible. After releasing your latest album your fame has skyrocketed, which you are glad about, but it is so time consuming and difficult to deal with! You take a deep breath and collapse onto your couch, playing with the flap on your flip-phone. You open your phone to a news report:
"TOM KAULITZ MEMBER OF TOKIO HOTEL PHYSICALLY ASSAULTS STALKER IN AN LA GAS STATION"
your eyes widen, but not at the fact that he assaulted someone, the fact that he was in la, around a million questions surround your head at once, "why is he here?" "are they on tour" "I hope I don't see him!" "Do they still look the same?"
you ignore the questions facing inside of your brain and decide to take a trip to the beach. You walk towards your bathroom, pulling your hair into a loose messy bun like a Pinterest girl, and lean against your bathroom mirror with both hands on either sides of the sink. You stare at your self for around ten seconds until you decide that it's time to throw on your bikini, and pack your beach bag!

You decide to throw on the cutest black bikini with a shiny gold chain, interlocking either side of your hips, holding it in place

You decide to throw on the cutest black bikini with a shiny gold chain, interlocking either side of your hips, holding it in place. You pack your earphones, your iPod, and a plain white towel with you. You slowly walk outside, not even worrying about having to lock the doors, you immediately smile and skip, choosing which song to play in your ears next!

you finally arrive to the beach and lay yourself down on your reserved sun bed, exactly 8 metres away from the shoreline, you slowly lay yourself down, adjusting to the burning heat from the reflection of the sun. You gentry place an EarPod in your ear, clicking the skip button on a nostalgic song.

You hear laughing and talking in the distance and the voices sound familiar, yet you ignore it as you don't want to stare; there was something about these voices that tickled your brain as they sounded so familiar! You give up on your resistance and decide to take a look, with the sun piercing your eyes, you notice scruffy dreadlocks and bright blue swimming shorts. There was something so familiar about this boy but you can't quite picture it. All of a sudden the boy sharply turns his head to look at you and you immediately close your eyes and straighten your head. Your felt four eyes present to you but you tensely ignore it.
In this tense state, you hear footsteps around you, the footsteps sound soft and familiar, so you aren't afraid, you take on of your EarPods out of your ear and look 180* around you. Looking slowly, you don't see anything, so you decide to slowly lay back down, tensing as your back burned against the hot plastic. All of a sudden, you feel a cold hand tap you on the shoulder and tell "boo" you frantically jump and turn around to see gustav, who you haven't seen in ages! You smile and threw your arms around his neck and give him the biggest hug!

Gustav sits on the end of the bed next to you, and you push yourself up onto your bum, sitting with one leg up and one leg out, so you look as though you are open to a conversation. "How are you then little miss professional" you smile and laugh before he finishes his sentence "you won x games and now you have the no1 album! How much more can you own!" Your cheeks hurt from smiling you ask how the band was, he replied and said that they were in LA for two weeks as they wanted a weeks break after their concert which is in town tomorrow. You ask about each member of the band but feel reluctant to ask about Tom. He said that he needed to go and meet the boys who gustav told you were sat on the other side of the beach, you suddenly have a thought of realisation and nod at yourself. Gustav tells you that he will tell the other members to come and talk to you themselves and have a catch-up as they weren't doing anything for the rest of the day.

After a few minutes of awkward waiting, and replaying everything you said to gustav in your head, you see the two twins pacing towards you, one with an excited skip and one flicking his cigarette, playing with his lip piercing; with a mojito in his hand.
A tall boy with spiky, long black hair (who is bill) runs up to you and grabs your hands asking you a million questions in the same sentence, while the other sits himself down next to your sun bed, with his lips flattened against his Marlboro, saying nothing. Bill immediately exclaimed that he was going to find Georg, leaving you and Tom alone together.
You look over into the horizon of the ocean until a deep, strong German accent mumbles at you "I still think your an idiot for leaving us all" you quickly turn your head in disbelief that he was so blunt and so quick to speak his mind. You give him a sharp look and asked what he meant. "You left me- like the band" he reluctantly said, you roll your eyes and tell him that there was a reason you left and that he knew that. He plays with the mint inside of his ice cold mojito, with a disappointed, glum look on his baby face. Something about Tom looking like this punched your heart and you had no idea why. You think to yourself "he's probably trying to make me feel guilty, that's a Tom usual.. manipulation"
You make conversation to bring light to the source and he gave dry, blunt responses; you asked if he was okay and he gave you an awful glare through his eyebrows. You give in and ask what his problem is, he bites his bottom lip and shook his head, he tried to guilt trip you and explained that the band would have stayed they same if you would have stayed with them and you didn't leave, he said that you betrayed them and that you were not only a bad friend, and you ruined their friendship with each-other.  You roll your eyes and think "classic Tom, just like he was 5 years ago"
Bill comes skipping back with Georg with his hands in his pockets, with bills left arm linked with his.
You guys sit and talked for absolutely ages, talking about music, skating, and out past.

After around an hour, bill asks you kindly if you would like to attend their after-concert party tomorrow night! Tom gave bill a nasty look of disbelief as if he had just pissed on his ice cream cone... bill smiled at me and insisted me to come. All of the band members were so glad and happy to be having me at their party, except for Tom..

PART TWO VERY SOON!!!!