Part 3

You look up, through your eyebrows to see Tom, staring directly behind you. You sharply turn around to find the strange man walking away, awkwardly sipping his drink.

You think to yourself, can Tom really look at someone to make them walk away? Like how is that even possible but most importantly, why was he protecting me? We haven't talked in five years, not to mention that face that he hates me!

as you snap out of your intensive thoughts, you see Tom slowly walking away, slumping as he walked. You decide to tap his shoulder and ask what that was all about. "Just a weirdo, that's all; the bouncers will get him out, don't worry "princess" he said with sarcasm added to it. "no I mean why were you protecting me" you say hesitantly. He sharply turns his head as though he was being defensive. "What are you on about avril, I'm not protecting you? Don't flatter yourself darling"
You couldn't help but notice the attractive smirk on his face after he said that, it almost gave you butterflies even though you hated him. As he walked away, he sips his beer bottle and looks directly into your hazel eyes.

Time passes and you and all the band are drunk, yet not extremely.

You sprint up to the dance floor in-front of the dj booth, where you could feel the song inside of your heart. You start dancing with your flavoured vodka bottle in your hands, you jump up and down and feel a presence behind you, dancing with you. They feel tall. Your slowly turn around and see a gorgeous blonde boy glaring into your eyes, his pupils dilated as he saw you and you noticed. You put your arms around his neck, his hands gripping your waist, and you begin to dance to the next song. When the song finally wraps up, he grabs your had and takes you to the living area, with tvs, a mini fridge, and a comfortable L sofa that you melted onto with your new friend. He stares into you, deeply, he strokes your cheek and leans in for a kiss, he puts his index finger on your chin and you smile. After a short while, things start getting hot and heavy. You climb on-top of him, catching your breath and you make out for around 10 minutes.
In the corner of your eye you see a shadow, with one arm up against the doorway smirking, you choose to ignore it as it may just be a security guard at the party.

There was something about this figure that felt so dear and familiar to you. You give into your resistance and take a look.

The strange figure was Tom. "Oh shit" you thought in your head, but you have no idea why.

Tom is always such an ass to me, I don't know why I'm bothered if he sees me making out with another guy because at the end of they day we aren't anything more than friends... if we could even call each-other that.

Tom pulled his sexy little smirk and walks away in disbelief, yet so relaxed. After some interesting one night stand, you walk into the party room to find Tom slumped on the sofa, with a glum look to his face. You feel really guilty and yet decide to go and sit next to him. "Hey trouble" he says, keeping his eyes down, trying to make his beer to a tornado. You smile but you try to contain yourself. "Why do you hate me, Tom?" you say with a huff and a puff, "what's your problem". "You left us, me, avril". You look directly into his chocolate-washed Pupils, only to see his eyes shining like an ocean, with the sun beaming to it. You wipe his tears with your thumb and asks him what was the matter. "It's you avril, everything I do, it just has to be about you, for the past five years I couldn't do anything as you are on my mind constantly; and you left us behind".

My heart is completely punched. I never knew Tom thought of me in this way at all. I immediately wanted to give him the biggest hug. Tom was always so cold, what does he possibly want from me? I mean me!? If he thinks he can guilt trip me like he used to he can think again, I refuse to be another one of his hotel girls.

"I've always loved you Tom, it's never been different. No matter how many guys I fuck, I can never get you off of my mind; it's like we are made for each-other" you say this all at once, without thinking. Tom looks at you in disbelief, like he had just been told that he was getting his dream holiday. His whole face changed and lit up. You could tell that he was trying to console it, by rubbing his face. Tom grabs your arm and takes you to the lounging area. You sit down together and turn on "the Florida project", which was a nostalgic movie that reminded you h both of your childhoods. Tom grabs your waist and places you on top of his lap, he passionately leans it to kiss you, tucking your long hair behind your ears. "fucking hell, your gorgeous it makes me crazy" he says in his deep, hypnotic voice. As you try to lean back in to kiss him, he spins you over so that he is on top of you, and he kisses your neck, leaving a purple hickey that throbbed.  Your fingertips met the waistband of his boxers that were sticking out the the jeans that he had tied up with his belt. He looked deeply into your eyes and looked you up and down and said "you've gotten cheeky, haven't you?"  After Tom had mumbled this into your ear, you hear a knock on the lounge door.

PART 4 SOON!!