ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 ⓻

☆★☆ ✕〇✕〇 ★☆★

☆★☆ ✕〇✕〇 ★☆★

❝ Yeah, little sisters are never as loyal to us as we are to them. It's kind of the curse that comes with being the older sibling. ❞

☆★☆ ✕〇✕〇 ★☆★

Once Odette finished cleaning up Blair's makeup stained face the haughty brunette had found an easy excuse to leave and hurried out of the Rockefeller's home in hopes that Odette wouldn't sense the obvious shift in her mood.
She might not have noticed her friends change in attitude but it did strike Odette as odd that Blair had left in such a hurry. Mainly because in the past when dealing with insecurity issues, it took her all night to build Blair back up. Once she was gone though Odette didn't spend much more time thinking into it.

She had plans for the night before Blair had shown up at her door a crying mess, but maybe, despite the interruption, the night wasn't completely ruined.

Pulling her phone from her purse she's met with the notifications of two missed calls from Chuck.

Great.

When she previously had heard the calls coming through she had assumed Chuck was on the other end of the line but now knowing for certain only made her feel worse.

The last thing she had texted him was, 'We'll see.' It was meant to be her subtle way of teasing him but instead, it was just that, a tease.

She takes a moment to study herself in her full-length mirror, fluffing her hair at the roots in an attempt to regain its previous volume. Once she's satisfied with her appearance she pulls Chuck's contact up on her phone.

After a few spaced out rings, she is sent directly to his voicemail. He either was pissed at her or had gone ahead and made other plans for the night.

If she didn't know that she had some feelings for him before she definitely knew now because the idea of either scenario was making her stomach twist into knots.

Feeling a familiar wave of nerves wash over her Odette reaches over and pulls her prescription bottle from her nightstand drawer, popping a single white pill into her mouth. She swallows, without water, and chews on her inner lip as she debates taking more.

She had been overtaking them for so long now that the recommended amount didn't seem to do much of anything to help her. But she had recently decided that she wanted to start weaning herself off of her self-prescribed higher dosages and she had stopped popping the pills as frequently in the last couple of weeks. Currently, though, she felt the overwhelming urge to swallow at least half the bottle.