ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 ⓸

☆★☆ ✕ ★☆★

☆★☆ ✕〇✕〇 ★☆★

☆★☆ ✕ ★☆★

❝ Who has time to make up stories when the truth is so much more interesting? ❞

☆★☆ ✕ ★☆★

☆★☆ ✕ ★☆★
September
☆★☆ ✕ ★☆★

☆★☆ ✕ ★☆★

There were only five hundred and thirty-six students admitted, and currently enrolled between Constance Billard and St. Judes.

Annually they accepted no more and no less.

Upon applying, each hopeful prospect was placed through an intense screening with both their academic, and personal, records being meticulously examined.

Essentially, you had to be involved in a lot of extracurriculars and have an incredibly high GPA to even be considered a candidate. Or, your parents needed to have deep pockets and donate a lot of their money to improving the school.

With its capacity set at five-hundred and thirty-six that allowed one-hundred and thirty-four spots for each grade level. Split that equally amongst Constance and St. Judes and that left exactly a total of sixty-seven spots available for every grade level at each school.

No more, no less.

Boasting not only low acceptance rates, and therefore small classroom sizes, but also the highest amount of Ivy-League Acceptances for their seniors, Constance Billard and St. Judes was easily considered one of the most exclusive private educations offered in Manhattan.

And Jenny Humphrey was lucky enough to secure herself one of the sixty-seven spots in Constance's freshman class.

Sometimes it really all felt like a dream.

Sure, she may be one of the token scholarship kids and have to get up earlier than all her peers so that she can catch the subway, and not miss the VIA. But it was worth it to be able to attend such an elite school in the heart of the Upper East Side. Sometimes the expected course-load could be daunting, but she was fully willing to put in all her spare time and risk her mental state to keep up. Nothing would cost her this scholarship. Nothing.

It was the opportunity of a lifetime.

It all left her feeling overwhelmingly grateful but also unworthy.

She went to school with the children of politicians, actors, and multi-billionaire CEO's. And who was she? The daughter of a washed-up Rockstar from the nineties who ran a barely profitable art gallery.