chapter-19

its almost midnight when we reach our home

its almost midnight when we reach our home. we went straight to our room.

I went first to the bathroom to ready myself to sleep.

I open the window to breath some fresh air.

many things happen in the past months. I'm not sure though if I'm liking it,especially the change that I am feeling right now.

before I only wanted to love our business because that's what I am made of.

but thing change after I marry him.

suddenly I started to ask something aside from business. I started to ask for my husband's love and affection,I started to ask for a normal and loving family.

but reality will slap you real hard.

I faced the truth again, that I'm just a business wife.

I quickly wipe my tears when I heard the door from the bedroom.

after a few minutes I felt his warmth as he hug me from back.

"penny for your thought hon?" he said sweetly.

I shake my head and tried to give him a smile.

"nothing." I just said.

"are you sure?" he asked again.

I started to close my eyes my eyes when I felt his kiss on my shoulder.

I just nodded.

his kisses went from my shoulder to my neck,my ears until it reach my lips.

"I love you wifey!" hw muttered

he turn me to face him to give me a more passionate kiss.

his kiss is so gentle and passionate.

"I love you" he said between our kisses.

I just deepen our kiss as my response.

I heard him groan.

his groan made me feel more hot, and wanting it more.

he started taking my nighties off.

he went on my tummy and gave it a kiss.

"baby I will make love with your mommy tonight. I will be very careful I promise." he whispered on my belly.

and then he face me again and gave me a kiss.

he carefully lay me in bed and started with our love making.

****

I woke up early after our love making last night.

I just watch him peacefully asleep.

my favorite thing to do every morning is to memorize his face.

this is the guy that I love dearly. the father of my child.

I can't help myself so I follow my heart and gave him a quick kiss. I used to do this to him. he told me that my child will definitely look like him because I am always craving for him.

when I teased him by telling that I also crave for jungkook, his face will turn to sour which I find cute.

I felt him hugging me.but I stopped him.

"you'll crush the baby." I reminded him.

he chuckled and then he hug me from the back.

"good morning wifey!" he greeted me while giving me a little kiss on my shoulder.

"morning hon and to your junior as well!" I said teasingly.

"naughty" he said and tighten his hug.

oh I love waking up like this

***

we are having breakfast when Taehyung got a call from his dad

"yes dad?"

his eyes widen and then he smiled.

based on his reaction, I think he got good news from his dad.

"okay dad! we will go there right now."

"what did dad said?" excitement is visible in my voice.

"my brother is back!" he happily announced.

I furrowed. "brother?"

I didn't know that he has a brother. all my life I thought that Taehyung is an only child of the Kim.

"I have an older brother. but he has a fight with dad that's why he was never mention in any events. my dad is really angry at him that's why he always said that I an his only child. and I'm just glad that they are okay now." he explained.

"that's great news! but is it okay to ask what happen?" I asked curiously.

he pinched my nose. "of course, your my wife you have the right to know all the things about our family."

I just smiled.

"my elder brother is not interested in our family business. as per him he wanted to create his own empire. my brother is really great in handling business. when we were in high school,he already has his own money. he's good in stock market,he invested in it because that is where he will get fund for his future empire."

"at first, dad was happy with what my brother was doing. he always have seen him as his heir of his business. but the thing is,my brother told dad that he has no plan on inheriting the business. "

"they always argue about that until my dad chase him out of our house." he said continued.

"why didn't I met him before?"

"we didn't attend the same school. and he's not that sociable. he barely shows his face when we have gathering in the house."

"what is his name again?" I asked being curious.

he look at me with suspicion "why do you want to know his name?"

I bit my lip trying to control my smile.

"nothing. why? is it wrong to know my my brother-in-law's name?"

"his name is Kim Tae-moo."

my brow creased. his name is familiar.

"why Jisoo?"

I shake my head. "nothing. its just that his name sound familiar."

"maybe because he was supposed to be your husband."

I was shocked. "what do you mean?"

he just shrugged. "he was really the one our parents arranged for you if my dad did not chase him out."

I suddenly become silent. I'm trying to remember things

Tae-moo was already in high school when his dad chased him out. I was only 10 years old when I heard my parents talking about my future husband. how did Taehyung's brother became my supposed husband?

"why are you not saying anything Soo?"

"nothing"