Chapter-14

“Wifey is this yours? Are you pregnant with our child?”

I smiled at him. Our child.

I nodded.

“Yes!” He shouted then he hug and kiss me.

“Thank you Wifey! Thank you!” He said and he started to shower me with kisses.

I just laugh.

We were just happy and looking at each other's eyes.

This is life. How I wish that we're always like this.

“Ahh Tae, can you go out now? Because as you can see I'm taking a shower.” I said a bit embarrassed.

I heard him chuckled. And kiss me one last time.

“Okay Wifey!” He said and wink.

Before he went out of the bathroom he looked at me from head to toe, and he smirked.

“Sexy” then he winked.

I felt my face reddened.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Since the day that Taehyung found out about my pregnancy he became a more caring husband. Sometimes he’s being overacting. But I will not deny the fact that I like what he is doing now.

I feel so loved and complete.

And how I wish that all of this is true.

I always long for love.

That's why I somehow wish that me and Taehyung will end up loving each other.

Though I know for a fact that it will be impossible to happen.

That's why I am very thankful to God, that He gave me this great blessing.

My baby, my love.

I will give him/her all my love.

I was busy with my own world, when I saw my husband entering my office.

“Daydreaming again Wifey?” Teasing me.

I just rolled my eyes.

But he's right, since the day I found out that I'm carrying his child, I often do it.

It's good to have a dream like this. I feel like with my baby with me, I am allowed to dream like this.

You know the feeling that finally your life will now have a purpose.

“TSK Wifey!”