Chapter-7

A month has passed, and now we are celebrating our very first monthsary as husband and wife

And it's far from my imagination.

I thought that it will be hard for the both of us to start a life as a married couple. But thanks to my husband, he made our first month as smooth and wonderful as possible.

It felt like we really want this to happen.

From:Taehyung
'See you later wifey! Happy 1st monthsary! '

I can't help but smile while reading my husband's text message.

I didn't know that he is a sweet guy. Well if you will think about him, he had a girlfriend.

Is he also this sweet with Joy?

I suddenly felt sad when I think about that.

'Will you stop being pessimistic Jisoo?!" I scolded myself. But I can't help it. That's why I am so pissed with myself.

I just felt like, all of these are supposed to be for Joy. I am stealing all the things that belongs to her.

I'm not sure if Taehyung is just forcing himself to me. I mean he is forcing himself to be a good husband to him.

Our marriage, is it really okay with him? Or he is just convincing himself that he should be okay with this.

This is one thing I hate about girls. Girls overthink a lot and most of it are negative thoughts.

I calm myself and try to focus on other things.

***

"Hey hon"

My eyes widen when I saw Taehyung in my office.

"H-hey” I said with a force smile.

"It's time to go home hon, aren't you done with work?"

I looked at the time.

Oh, shoot! Its already 6:30pm. I was so engrossed with my work.

"Sorry Tae I didn't notice the time. I'm done, I'll just fix my things." I said.

"Sure hon."

When I'm done with my work, I get my bag and went to Taehyung.

"Ready?" He asked.

I smile and nodded.

He held my hand, and we went out of my office.

This gesture of him feels so natural. It's as if we are used to this kind of sweet gestures.

I can't help but smile.

***

I furrowed when I notice that Taehyung stop at our house."I thought we're having dinner?" I ask kind of lost.