Chapter-27 💖

After 2 Years.

Jungkook pov

Many things have happened in the past 2 years. Even though Cha Eunwoo felt sad after he woke up, And uncle felt bad. They reconciled and accepted our relationship. After my graduation when I started working full time at my showroom slowly we started getting more profits, during that time my uncle got a heart attack and was told to take complete rest and retire from his work. So, our whole family convinced me to take care of the park's business also. I was not ready for that but gradually I accepted and now and then my uncle advises and supports me to look after everything. My relation with him has changed and he is like a father figure to me now who teaches their child everything and helps me to learn from my faults. And wholeheartedly accepted me.

Jimin is going to graduate this week. He is ready to start his career after his graduation in a multinational company job which he got in campus drive. Though he is living at his parents house but mostly he will be at my house. Now currently we are in my room cuddling.

No one's pov

"Let's get married." Jungkook said

The words are spoken clearly in the calm, stillness of the bedroom. They're tangled up in each other, skin touching everywhere it could, melting into each other's bodies in the soft, dying light of the evening. Jimin stills the gentle stroking of Jungkook's hair as he registers what his partner has said. He sits up somewhat, and Jungkook slides off of him partly. Jimin blinks at him.

"Are you serious?" Jimin asks, tilting his head, confusion clear in his voice as he speaks.

"Well, I mean, yeah, but we never really... talked about this but ya I want us to marry" Jungkook replied, sitting all the way up now, crossing his legs on the mattress. His knee touched Jimin's as they sat. It was comforting, the constant skin contact.

"Huh." Jimin said thoughtfully, considering.

"We don't have to have a wedding now, obviously. There's no pressure. But... it would be nice, right?" Jungkook said, sounding hesitant now. There was a slight pink coloring to his cheeks as he spoke. "I just thought... I don't know, maybe it's silly, but we could get tae or somebody to officiate, Hobi could be your best man, and maybe Jihyun could be the ring bearer..." he trailed off. He had clearly spent a lot of time thinking about this.

When he looked up, he wasn't sure what he was expecting, but the sheer adoration in his Jimin's eyes caught him off guard. Jimin was looking at him as if he had hung the stars and the moon; as if he was the most important thing in the entire world. Warmth spread in his chest as Jimin reached out and took his hand.

"I would love nothing more than to marry you." This was punctuated by a very gentle kiss on his knuckles, and something caught on in heart. Jungkook felt like he was falling for Jimin all over again as he giggled in relief and in joy, tackling his boyfriend onto the pillows with a tight hug. Now it was Jimin's turn to laugh softly, a beautiful, musical sound that Jungkook would never tire of hearing. He peppered Jimin's face with kisses, as they lay tangled in each other again.

"Now you can never leave me," Jimin said in a teasing tone, pressing a kiss to Jungkook's lips.

"I'd never dream of it," Jungkook said, sincerity dripping from his voice. Jimin sighed contently.

Soon Jimin graduated and started his job at the company. Now all the family members, friends are busy with Jikook's wedding preparations. They agreed to hold their wedding at the beach side in the evening where they would witness both sun and moon at the same time.....

On wedding day

"Here, let me help you," Hobi said to Jungkook.

Jungkook nodded, sitting back in the chair he sat in, letting his hyung fix his tie.