Chapter 23 💖

It's been 2 days since jungkook sent Jimin's photo but didn't get any reply .He thought that

Cha Eun Woo is not interested and that's why he is not replying and again he should start searching for grooms because only five days are left .

At jeon's home

Mr park along with Mrs park came with some fruits and dry fruits hamper and greeted Mrs Jeon who was sitting in the lawn sipping her morning coffee

My dear sister! How have been? Mr Park greeted Mrs Jeon .

I am fine ,what about you? Mrs jeon asked with surprised face because she knows that her brother will not bother about any one without any benefit

We are good . Actually we came for jungkook and also please accept these said Mr Park by giving the gift hamper...

Jungkook? But why?

We will talk once he is here. And please accept these

Oh yeah ! Thank You . Come inside. I will call Jungkook until then you can sit inside said Jeon by accepting the hamper.

(jungkook along with Mrs Jeon came )

Come, Jungkook ! said Mr Jeon with a happy face . You know . Jungkook arranged a fantastic marriage proposal for Jimin . Can you Imagine who the groom is? Cha Baek-hyun's grandson Cha Eun Woo . Tomorrow is a family dinner with Cha Eun Woo's family to discuss about marriage . So, Please come ..

Why should we ? We Won't dance to your tunes Uncle . Come and go on your whims .

How can you say that , Jungkook! I admit that I was angry that day and said the things I should not say but now I wanna apologize . Please , forgive your uncle after all we are a family ..

Jungkook just nodded his head .

( Mr and Mrs Park left from there and Mrs Jeon just glared at jungkook and went to her room )

If Cha Eun Woo has already accepted the proposal why didn't he answer my calls and not even messaged anything . Jungkook thought to himself

Jungkook was about to go out on his motorbike , he saw a car stopped in front of him and Tae , Hobi and Cha Eun Woo got out..

Hey! Jungkook, are you headed somewhere? Asked Tae

Hmm yes I was going to come for you guys only . And what are you doing here? Asked Jungkook while pointing at Cha Eun Woo . ( In not so good tone )

Hiii jungkook ! Actually I wanted to surprise you that's why I didn't pick your call or replied again . said Cha Eun Woo with a smile

(surprise my foot Jungkook thought ) Actually I'm surprised , when just now my uncle informed me about tomorrow's dinner plan , and I never thought that you were this much interested to accept my proposal. In a short period, said Jungkook in a fake smile .

(Tae and Hobi just glanced at each other like why jungkook is talking like that with Cha Eun Woo)

Actually I have had a crush on Jimin since childhood and he is my first love. I was going to propose to him but thought that you and Jimin were together because when I wanted to propose I saw you both always together . So I accepted to study abroad when my parents asked me and recently returned to Seoul. But now I am glad .

After showing Jimin's photo to my parents they were more excited to meet him and accepted him immediately because they also know that I Like him from childhood .

"It's great then" . replied Jungkook but he didn't know why his heart clenched after hearing his words and by seeing the affection in cha eun woo's eyes for Jimin .

(They talked for sometime about their childhood memories and Tae and Hobi left )

"Jungkook actually I want to ask you something " said cha eun with blush cheeks

Yeahh! Jungkook said with confused face and thought why he is suddenly acting weird

Hmm! I want to meet Jimin .Please accompany me. Yesterday I met him but I was not able to talk to him please . asked cha eun woo with puppy eyes

What no.no I can't face jimin at present I need some time jungkook thought to himself

At Park's house

At last after Cha Eun woo's endless request, Jungkook lost and accepted it . Now they are sitting on a sofa in the living room ........

Jimin get up now and wear something presentable said Mrs park to jimin who was in his T-shirt and shorts sat with a mad face

Why?

Cha Eun Woo and Jungkook came to meet you . said Mrs Park while arranging clothes for him to wear

How dare he come here after creating all this shit jimin thought to himself and said a big NO!

Jimin stop behaving like that if you don't wanna make your dad angry and what's the problem with this , I know you don't like him now but he seems like a good guy and I am sure that you will love him in the future trust me for that you much give him a change no so get up and get ready. They are waiting for you some soon sweetheart said Mrs Park while kissing his forehead

Jimin didn't know when he started crying as he felt wetness on his cheeks. How can he open his heart to others when he is deeply in love with Jungkook .After coming from Jungkook's house he felt lonelier than ever . He missed Jungkook like crazy, their bickering , having food with him and Aunt .He thought of confessing to Jungkook about his feelings after gathering some positive feelings. But it all got crushed when his father said how Jungkook arranged his proposal with cha eun woo.His heart got shattered . How can Jungkook do this? Did he never feel anything for him?Jimin thought to himself .After sometime he got himself gathered and got dressed up and left for down stairs where Jungkook and Cha Eun Woo sat..........