Visting The Past!~

*laughing noises

*laughing noises

-Author's POV-

You were laughing hard as you finished the anime movie you thought would be great as it was teen rom-com.

-YOUR POV-

'THE END' The TV screen displayed. " Damn the way he hit the beat at last" I said as I put my hand in the bowl to eat some chips but to my surprise there were none. "huh? It's finished already?" I turned my TV off and went to kitchen to get some snacks, I opened every single cupboard but there were no snacks.

" aww there's no snacks" I said sulking. "But nevermind this is my chance ! I wanted to go shopping " I said as I jumped from excitement. I quickly went and changed my clothes.

I put my earpods and my phone in my pocket, put my boots on and shouted "LET'S GOO!" While closing the door

Timeskip (brought to you by my lazy ass)

I shopped so muchh! I bought some new clothes, new skin care accessories(I bought extra I don't know why), a new case for my phone and most importantly a ton of snacks. There were a lot of bags so I just used White hole loop(WHL) for them.

Explaination :

White hole loop(WHL) Is like a black hole but different. You can store items in it semi-permanently or permanently (depends on your choice)and it will store the items in it. You can get the items back by just saying the name or thinking of the items you kept there with its image in your mind and it'll appear in you hand.

Also, things remain the same as they were when you kept them in like- if you kept ice cream there and took it back even after many hours, it won't be melted it would remain the same as you kept. Same with hot food will remain hot when you take it back and won't be expired even after many years pass by. Because in WHL the time is constant. For the item to be appeared, you can say it's name either in your mind or from your mouth.