Myoyeongak!~

-Your POV-

-Your POV-

"Now that you've defeated me, let's call it even. So don't waste your precious time resenting me. Quit being a bandit or whatever. Just find a bit of happiness huh?" Finished yeon.

I couldn't help but remember those memories, thinking about how we enjoyed in our childhood, playing together, running around being carefree and having no burden. I want to go back to those good old days. I wiped my own tear. I've been doing this everytime, wipe my tears, stay up all night and tell myself I'll be alright. All this time, I was thinking about my pain. But Rang had it harder. Only if I visited him like back then after yeon left, maybe things would be different, maybe. Just maybe, Rang would be there with us well and happy.

I felt so bad but I had to leave. Now that we have the Guardian Stone, we have to go back in a future without Rang.

"Have a good life, show me what you've got" yeon said to Rang and started walking. I went and hugged Rang and whispered "I'm sorry "

"Why are you sorry? You've been taking care of me all these years" Rang said but I started walking towards yeon cause eventually all this happiness doesn't last forever and one day I have to leave it all behind and walk away.

"But are you going to abandon me too? Just like Lee yeon? " Rang said. " Hey you evil bastard, you say all you want just to leave again?".

" why did you show up and pretend to be nice just to abandon me as you please?" He screamed. "Who says I'm abandoning you?" Yeon asked as we both turned back.

But what I saw was truly horrifying-

"Rang!" I screamed and ran towards him but I was too late.... I watched in horror as Rang spilled out blood and the red-white mask took his blade out.

'It's all my fault, it's all my fault, it's all my fault these thoughts kept repeating in my mind I couldn't focus as my vision was blurry, I kneeled down next to Rang holding his face as yeon held his body and shouted something to the red-white mask but nothing mattered right now. Rang was hurt because I didn't pay attention, I could've sensed the enemy but I didn't.

"Myoyeongak... take me to Myoyeongak" whispered Rang. "Y/N do something!! You can heal people right, please heal him, please." Yeon said to me .

"Sorry.. I can't" I said. "You know my health condition and you know I haven't slept since 2 days and I can't heal anyone if I'm not healthy." I said shaking. "It's ok I understand, let's take him to Myoyeongak" said yeon .

"We have to be quick" he said as he picked Rang up. " Don't worry about that" I said smirking as I placed my hand on now standing yeon and teleported to Myoyeongak.