Chapter 1 - Torturous Life

Hello~ Author here BE WARNED this chapter has mentions of rape and really bad abuse. If you dont want to read it skip the cursive part. 
____________

Tick .... Tock .... Tick....

The clock in the kitchen just outside his cupboard is the only sound keeping him company in this dreary night. The young teen was almost incapable of moving after the torturous day he just lived through. Bloodied raven hair stuck to his forehead as he fights with all his might not to lose consciousness. 'Just a few more minutes,' he thought looking through the small gaps of the door 'maybe someone will save me from this hell.' Though even trying with all his effort he can't stay conscious much longer, falling into a nightmare ridden sleep and helplessly stuck reliving the previous day in his dreams.

"Wake up FREAK!" is the first thing he heard that day booming in his ears. "You have ONE MINUTE. Make breakfast," the voice that can only belong to his uncle says gathering a creepy undertone as he finishes with "or else you will regret even coming back here."

Standing up as fast as possible the raven-haired boy, Harry Potter, the-boy-who-lived, a teen that shouldn't have to face such blatant abuse by his relatives, dashed out of his cupboard towards the kitchen. Almost crashing into the wall as he felt a sudden dizziness wash over him.

Finally arriving at the kitchen, the first thing Harry hears is a sneer from his uncle.

Taking the sneer as a sign to start making breakfast he gets pans for bacon and eggs, putting them on the stove in an already established routine, toasting bread simultaneously.

The teen suddenly starts swaying slightly in front of the stove as dizziness washes over him. Steadying himself on the counter he doesn't realize that there is a slightly burned smell coming from the bacon.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING FREAK?!?" came the furious voice of his uncle from behind him. "IS THIS HOW YOU THANK US FOR RAISING A FREAK LIKE YOU?" Vernon shouts as he comes closer to get himself some stress relief. "WE SHOULD HAVE JUST KILLED YOU WHEN WE HAD THE CHANCE," still furious he takes the hot pan from the stove, pouring out its contents over the still swaying youths shoulder earning a startled, pain-filled scream in return "WE SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT WE CAN'T BEAT THE FREAKISHNESS OUT OF YOU! YOU ARE JUST A WORTHLESS, USELESS FREAK!!"

Without saying anymore, he starts striking Harry with the hot pan.

Again and again, he keeps striking the teen until the pan has notably cooled off in his hands. Throwing the pan down next to Harry he leaves the teen on the kitchen floor writhing in pain laying in his own blood.

'Nobody will save you, you are pathetic, stay laying down and he will come back and hit you some more. You are worthless, nobody would miss you' proclaims a voice in Harrys head.

After catching his breath, Harry shakily pulls himself up looking down on the ground, tears still streaming down his face with his emotionless gaze locked on his blood.

Thinking about other possible punishments Harry starts breakfast again, this time without burning anything but still earning some hits from his uncle wielding his cousins Smelting-Stick for not cleaning up the blood first and then getting locked away in his cupboard again where he fades into unconsciousness only to wake up to another beating from his relatives.

Harrys whole day consists of numerous beatings and being locked away in his cupboard until the night where his uncle came to him – doing the unforgiveable to the helpless teen. Having him scream under his naked body feeling like his insides will be pulled out. His whale of an uncle raped his nephew. Harry couldn't help but feel used, dirty, disgusted und utterly worthless as his virginity got stolen and he was left broken and bleeding in his cupboard.

He stares emotionlessly at the clock wishing the time to go faster so he can go back to Hogwarts and leave this hellhole.

The next day Harry gets dropped off a few alleys from Kings Cross Station for his 4th school year. Upon getting his trunk out of the car and steadying himself, all Harry could see was the Dursleys zooming away cheering happy that their burden is leaving for another 9 months.

As the small boy finally got off the car the Dursleys barely stay long enough for him to get his trunk out of the car before speeding away leaving Harry on his own.

'what should I do now? – I can't let anybody see me like this.. covered in bruises and cuts' he thought sliding down the wall of a house panic visible on his face.

If anybody were to walk by now, they would just see a small 12 years old looking boy hugging himself. A shaking body on the floor visibly shaking from crying.

'Can't I just magically look normal?' he thought dreading the train to Hogwarts.

At some point the shaking stopped going over into even breathing as Harry unknowingly slipped into unconsciousness.

-Harry POV-

Glad that I was dropped off way too early at 6:30 am, I open my eyes again not knowing when I closed them.

Somehow I got the feeling that something changed.

As I look down my arms my eyes go wide 'how did that happen? I can't see the marks! I can go to Hogwarts, nobody will know it happened. Nobody needs to know. I don't want to be a burden to anyone... they would just ask more questions and even if I answer them it's not like they'd help me.' I know that no one can help me as I know that they'll not even believe me.

Sighing I get up from the floor. I might look like I did last year now but I still feel the wounds on my body. I still feel where Vernon touched me the previous day- still feel dirty, used and disgusting.

'Maybe they're right and I am a freak maybe I should have just died one of those years battling Voldemort' I wonder as somehow a death through the Dark Lord doesn't seem so bad.

'Maybe I can get him to really kill me the next time- I'd even give him everything I have- Every Galleon, Knut and Sickle to my name, I'd gladly give it all to stop being in pain, to stop feeling so dirty and used, to not be useless' I let my thoughts wander 'At least my death will have a meaning'

Shaking myself out of those thoughts I start myslow, limping walk towards Kings Cross Station.

-1096-