♡37♡

Hunter POV
As Hunter walks around the walls he feels nothing but guilt and remorse. He did want so badly to kiss you. But he can't. He wouldn't have cared if he had gotten sick.

"Uhm... what to do..." he mumbles.

Should he go on the search for Terra? Would she have drank her tea and honey already? Where would she even be at this hour? Probably the garden.

He begins heading to the garden in search for Terra. He can help you get the answers you need, where you came from.

He treads along the halls until he meets the garden door. He opens the door and begins walking.

And just as he expected, there lies Terra, preparing her afternoon tea.

"Golden guard, pleasure seeing you, what seems to be the problem?" She asks pouting the water into her tea cup.

"I'm on somewhat of a break, I figured I was going to relax for a moment." He said.

"Ah, well... make yourself comfortable, why don't you sit with me?" She smiles.

"Um... sure why not." He says and sits in the empty seat across Terra.

"How's my daughter?" She asks.

"She's sick actually, common mold." He says.

"Oh dear, she gets in such a silly mood whenever she has the mold." Terra shakes her head.

"Yeah... I Can tell.." Hunter grumbles.

"I um.. she helped care for me when I had fire flu though, I figured I'd return the favor, so she's asleep." Hunter nods.

"How kind." Terra says.

"And Belos talked to you yes? About your boundaries?" Terra raises an eyebrow.

"Yes miss. He did." Hunter says.

"I see." Terra says.

The two stay silent for a moment. Hunter eyes down Terra's hands waiting for her to finish making her tea. Terra scoffs all of a sudden.

"If you ask me I find it ridiculous. Belos's boundaries on you two. I could care less if you both were to love one another. Yes this is a business arrangement, but in my opinion why put boundaries on a marriage? Belos is so odd." Terra laughs.

"What do you think?" She smiles.

"Um... no comment." Hunter shakes his head.

He would certainly say he agrees but he doesn't want to risk Terra possibly ratting him out. She probably wouldn't though, since she's all in favor of the marriage more than Belos is.

"Would you like some tea? My honey seller said this was a limited edition brand, I'd figure I'd give it a try." Terra smiles.

"I appreciate it but I'm good." Hunter says.

"Suit yourself." Terra says and pours some of the honey in her tea.

Hunter watches the honey drip down into the tea cup. Terra smiles and inhales the herbs and honey.

"How have things been with you?" Hunter asks.

"Fine. Trying to get more people in my coven before the day of unity, you know how fun that is..." Terra sighs, holding her tea up to her lips.

"Right." Hunter says.

Terra sips her tea. Hunter blinks and watches her gulp it down. She lets out a sigh and places her tea gently back against the table.

"Ah... that has an odd taste, must be the honey." Terra says.

"What kind of odd?" Hunter asks.

"I suddenly feel.... This may sound weird, but... really honest." She says.