♡30♡

Yesterday was yesterday. Going to bed was fine, it was the weekend. Tomorrow was your mission, to find yourself out. To test your hypothesis if you really are human or not. All you could feel is just anxiety about all this, you wish you had someone to talk to about all this, the possibilities. Would Viney be okay with you being a human?

Titan.

It's currently sometime in the afternoon and you run over to the garden and pull out your scroll.

You open Edas penstragram and text her asking for Luz. As soon as Luz replies you call her.

"Woah? You okay?" Luz asks.

"No, I'm so nervous, when is this happening tomorrow?" You ask.

"Nighttime so it's a little less crowded." Luz says.

"You have nothing to worry about either, even if you are human it's not the end of the world." She says.

"Yes it is, so many people hate humans, you get people walking around you grumpily talking about the fact your human, what about me?" You ask.

"You don't have to tell anyone, you've gotten away with it haven't you? You have the ears, even if they're different." She says.

"Just get another artificial glove." Luz says.

"How do you know it got eaten?" You ask

"Viney told me, I was talking with her earlier today." Luz said.

"She told me about the basilisk."  Luz says.

"Oh." You nod.

"See, im a human and Viney talks to me, why wouldn't she talk to you?" Luz asks.

"I don't know..." you mumble.

"You're nervous, it's fineeee, you'll be fineeee." Luz says.

"So what is the plan?" You ask.

"We're going in at around 9pm tonight through the boating area, it's always unlocked, we'll use some invisiblity glyphs, I'll teach your how to use them." Luz says.

"Okay." You nod.

"And then when we get there?" You ask.

"We will figure out the x ray." Luz says.

You nod.

"What about an x Ray?" Someone says behind you.

You turn your head around, and there you see Terra, Hunter alongside her as well.

"Bye, gotta go." You whisper and hang up.

"Hey mom." You say.

"x rays?" She asks.

"I was just on the phone with Viney, she was talking about some stuff in her healing track." You nod

"Interesting."  She nods.

Hunter walks over to you and stands beside you, he has a smile on his face. You glance at him.

"Our golden guard here was just discussing some matters with me." Terra says.

"O-oh? And what are those matters?" You say nervously glancing at him.

"The 2 of you, you both seem to be getting along nicely as of recently have you not?" Terra tilts her head.

"Oh- uh- yeah, I guess so?" You shove your hands in your pockets.

"That's good news... its took your both how long? 12 years?" Terra says.

You look a different direction.

"Anyway, I just wanted to say I'm glad to see this progressing, maybe we can make some marriage arrangements early, prepare a ring for the proposal." Terra smiles.