♡4♡

A couple months passed. Terra's vines never lasted on your plushie, and it broke. You blame Hunter, it's one of the things you hate him for the most. Terra has been way too busy to fix it herself so you've gone months without it.

On the other hand, today was officially your birthday. Hunter was 7 now and you were turning 6.

You hate him so much. Maybe if you never called him a nerd for reading books you guys could have gotten along, but he had go take it so personally.

It was mandatory you guys had to hang out everyday. And it was always a nightmare. He loved pestering you, and what was worse is you both always had to hug when you said goodbye.

This is your first birthday now that he's here in your life. You are praying to Titan that he won't ruin it, but you know he probably will.

You head to the kitchen downstairs. The coven guards have already made the most finest breakfast for you, with even a slice of cake for your birthday. You won't deny it you love it.

"Thank you." You smile to the chef.

You sit down and start eating (favorite breakfast food). This was a nice breakfast until a certain someone came in and sat next to you across the table.

"Todays the worst day ever." Hunter says.

"Why?" You ask.

"Because it's the day you were born." He giggles.

"SHUT UP!" You yell, standing up and running to the other side of the table.

You were about to hit him or punch him or something but he interrupted you.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." Hunter laughs.

"WHY NOT? WHATS YOUR STUPID THING YOUR GONNA DO NOW?" You yell.

Hunter holds out his hands, which have a family of gross looking bugs atop of them.

"WHY DO YOU HAVE THAT?!" You yell.

"I like them. And I think they like you too." Hunter smirks.

"No!" You say.

"It's your present. You don't like your present?" Hunter says holding them out to you.

"NO! PUT IT AWAY!" You yell.

"Maybe your right, they're very gross and squirmy." Hunter sighs looking at the bugs in his hands.

"This one that red one, is poisonous." Hunter says.

"Really? Then why are you holding it?" You say.

"Cause it's for you." Hunter laughs, immediately throwing the bugs in your hair.

"AAAAH!! NO! HUNTER! GET THEM OUT!!" You scream, running after them.

"YOU WANNA HURT ME I HATE YOU!" You yell running around the halls of the castle trying to chase him.

All you can hear is him cackling to himself as he runs. That jerk.

"GET THEM OUT EW EW EW!!" You yell, swatting your hair.

You feel one of them fall down your shirt and you scream even louder and stop chasing him, trying to get it out yourself.

"Ew! Ew!" You scream swatting the bugs on you.

You start crying. You hate him, he literally does this for no reason. You slide down against the wall and start sobbing and breathing really fast to try and get them out while remaining calm.

Hunter turns the corner and peeks watching you seat them out of your hair.

"I HATE YOU!" You yell.

"Ok ok, I'm sorry." He says running over to help you.