121

Shaster is about to hold a coronation ceremony. The time is set on the first of next month.

     But before that, for Bishop Toynby and the others, there is one more important thing to do.

     That is to push all the statues of the God of Light and the statues of the popes in more than 100,000 churches all over the empire, and replace them with statues offered by Chi Xian.

     After all, if they don't finalize Chi Xian's title, those stupid earthlings should come and snatch it from them.

     As soon as I heard that some of the older generation in Huaxia Prefecture are now planning to offer the Longevity Card to Chi Xian at home.

     But for the former, those angry imperial people have already done it all for them, and the statues of Chi Xian needed for the latter were also sculpted by the residents of the major cities spontaneously invited statue makers.

     So they accomplished this task with ease.

     There is only one thing, that is, they still haven't been able to find enough divine ice silk to make a piece of clothing for Chi Xian's statue.

     So they could only settle for the next best thing, and first made a piece of clothing from the silk of the Water Demon Spider.

     As for Chi Xian's god name, they had already discussed it.

     That is the god of justice.

     Because I can't think of anything better.

     The most important thing is that Chi Xian defeated the evil God of Light and saved Oscontinent, so it is very appropriate to use the word "justice" as his god name.

     So on this day in mid-July, Bishop Toynby and others erected the first statue dedicated to Chi Xian in front of the original Temple of Light and now the Temple of Justice.

     This idol is carved from a whole piece of marble mined from the deep sea, with a height of 111 meters.

     It is exactly twelve meters taller than the statue of the God of Light, known as the number one in the empire, that stood here originally.

     Moreover, standing at the position of the eyes of the god statue, the entire former Guangming City and the current Justice City can be brought into sight.

     Then, in front of the statue, Bishop Toynby took the oath as the first Pope of the Holy See of Justice, and promulgated the first and basic teachings of the Holy See of Justice.

     In front of millions of people and soldiers who gathered spontaneously, on the huge stone platform, Pope Toynby said: "Man is born without sin, but if he wants to continue to maintain the purity of body and mind, only through continuous learning So as to correct one's thoughts and behaviors. After death, people will be judged by the God of Justice, benevolent and kind people will either ascend to heaven, or be reincarnated and fall into hell with despicable conduct.

     "The Holy See of Justice was established to serve the God of Justice. It is an institution that handles political and religious affairs. It has the right to advise and judge in the political affairs of the empire. The Holy See can set up a 200,000-strong religious inquisition according to law, and churches around the world can set up according to law. A referee knight group of no more than a thousand people."

     Hearing this, Shaster, who was sitting upright, slightly

     smile.

     If it was someone else who was proclaimed the patron saint of Oscontinent today, then he would absolutely not allow the newly established Holy See to control the army.