078

These rumors then spread to the Shinmisu Church.

     Bishop Toynby and Master Wolf, who had just come out of the practice room and successfully promoted to Dharma Saint: "..."

     "Is Chi Xian a god on Earth?"

     Bishop Toynby said immediately, "It's absolutely impossible—"

     And his reasons are very good: "We are a branch of the Holy See in name, so when we first arrived in Casta City, if we didn't say more about the God of Light and the Pope, how can we eliminate the feelings of the Holy See in the hearts of the residents of Casta City?" Disgusted, how do we gain a foothold in Casta City?"

     "Later, we never mentioned the God of Light again, because we have already established a firm foothold in Casta City."

     "We are the Church of Darkness, how can we talk about praising the enemy every day?"

     As a result, this incident came to the mouths of those who spread rumors, and it turned out to be the testimony that Chi Xian was a god on earth.

     It's ridiculous.

     But hearing this, Vicar Raymond did not agree with him.

     He was silent, and then said: "Actually, I think those rumors are not all false."

     "At least it's true that Chi Xian was promoted from an ordinary person to a great magister in less than half a year."

     "And have you forgotten, Chi Xian is not only a wind magician, he is proficient in almost all other magics and even martial arts."

     "There's never been an example of this in Oslo before this."

     Bishop Toynby didn't take it seriously: "Didn't that Xia Pengyue be promoted from an ordinary person to a great magician in less than four months?"

     "Is he also a god?"

     "As for why Chi Xian is still proficient in other types of magic or even martial arts? It may be because of his special aptitude."

     "After all, the aptitude of the people on Earth is better than ours, so it's not surprising that there is a special case like him."

     Vice-Bishop Raymond: "When we fought against the dragon Euphemia before, Chi Xian discovered the reverse scale of the dragon Euphemia faster than God Master Wolfe, so what about this matter? ?”

     Bishop Toynby: "Maybe he discovered it with the help of some advanced equipment on Earth."

     After all, he doesn't like earthlings, but he is very convinced by the high-tech technologies invented by earthlings.

     After finishing speaking, without waiting for Vice-Bishop Raymond to speak again, he said directly: "I think you have been with those people on Earth for too long, so you have been brainwashed by them."

     Having said that, as if thinking of something, Bishop Toynby frowned instantly: "But how do outsiders know so much about Casta City and Tahe Village?"

     "Unless these rumors were released by Tahe Village itself—"

     Then why did they spread such rumors——

     Head Rebecca said decisively: "They are preparing to completely eliminate the influence of the Holy See in Casta City."

     And their method is to invent a new god to replace the God of Light.

     This is not the most important-

     The most important thing is that before this, neither Tahe Village nor the City Lord's Mansion had discussed this matter with them.