1.6

i used to be that girl:

the shy but perky girl at the front of the class, the girl who hated reading, the girl who got along with everyone, the girl who loved to play sports for fun of it, the girl who loved loud music, the girl who loved to paint, the girl who hated the faintest smell of coffee, the girl who hated the sight of blood, the girl who would sleep till 1 in the afternoon on weekends and the girl who was the little munchkin, the daddy's girl, the cute little sister, the girl who couldn't wait to grow up.

now i'm that girl:

the nerd at the back of the class, the girl who made the library her sanctuary, the girl who anyone barely notices, the girl who plays sports just to prove herself better than she already is, the girl who listens to soft and slow songs and selective artists, the girl who fears to touch all the bright colours, the girl who loves the taste of caffeine that lingers on her taste-buds, the girl who draws on her skin letting the red flow down, the girl who is awake at 3am crying to herself even on a weekend, and the girl who is a rebel, the daughter they are disappointed in, the disrespectful younger sibling, the girl who yearns to be a child again.

i used to be that girl - the one who wanted to l i v e.
now i'm that girl - the one who wants to d i e.

*
a/n: just wanted to say that 'smile, my love' has been entered into the wattys 2015! thank you everyone for the support! and i hope you can stay with me all the way even though i basically have no chance at this haha :P

and omg, this is like the first time i actually have a legit author's note, whoa!

i rant, yes, i'm like any other nornal person. and by normal i totally mean how i'm weird and nuts and...yeaaahhh.

but, hey! stay tuned, yeah? pm me. we can talk and be all cool and shitz

- ree xx