Prelude

LAST TEARS
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

we lived in a small town, I was an artist and I had a small gallery while he was a musician and a songwriter, he would go out of town once in a while but he would always stay out of town for less than a month. I could say we lived the perfect life because he was the one.

I still remember the day I first saw him, it was my first day in my new school, and I was roaming around alone when I passed the music room, there I saw him, he was playing the piano alone in the music room of high school, the calm melody carried me into another world, he was so passionate. And all I could see was him and all I wanted to hear was the amazing music.

And after that I felt attached to him, He caught me staring at him multiple times, in class, in the canteen, and when he caught me listening to him playing the piano he didn't let it pass, I thought he would get angry and say I am a creep, but he held my wrist and led me inside, he sat me down and looked at me eagerly.

" did you like what I just played? "

Those were the first words he said to me, of course I showered him with compliments and I can never forget how he blushed at my words, soon he asked me out and we started going on dates. We dated six years and moved in together, i as his fiancée and him as my fiancé.

The life we lived was perfect, we were there for each other all the time.

Until he wasn't...

Until he wasn't here anymore.