pearl and scott [💙]

• Just a warning this was very rushed

• father figure scott <333

• tw: suicide mention

• double life

• requested by: Pearlescentmoon12335
______________________________________
Pearl's p.o.v

I sat at the top of the tower with tilly , letting my tears ooze into her (tilly's) fur. I heard tilly whimper as I accidentally hugged her too hard. "Sorry girl" I sighed letting go of her (tilly) , before standing up and making my way to the edge of my tower . (Yk were her window is that you can go out too) " ig it's time to say goodbye...." I muttered looking down at the big drop.
______________________________________
Scott's p.o.v

I was chilling at bdubs and impulses , just chatting with them and stuff bdubs had pulled impulse away from me though to have a chat with him. I got bored while waiting so decided to walk over to where the pool party placed beforehand , and sit down on on one of the sun beds. (is that the word ?????? ) My eyes fixated on pearls tower in the distance . That's when I saw it. Her. Pearls figure standing at the end like she was going to jump. 'She wouldnt would she !?' My mind thought as I started walking over to the tower just to make sure my soulmate was okay. Once I got closer I saw that pearls figure was definitely pearls wich made panic rush through my body. My body impulsively started rushing towards the tower faster then ever.
______________________________________
Pearl's p.o.v

I froze seeing Scott's cyan hair rush towards the tower. 'Shit. Fuck. Why cant I just jump!?' My thoughts made tears roll down my face it was like a river in a fast stream . My thoughts stopped racing through her mind as the trap door from behind me flung open. "Pearl....come here....please" the cyanette cried out. 'He's crying?....' I froze up in sorry. Like a was a puppet I ran to scott berrying my head in his chest as his arms swung around me.
______________________________________
Scott's p.o.v

"Oh kiddo I'm here....shhh" I smiled squeezing pearl tight in happiness that she didnt jump. "S-scott...." pearl muttered into my chest , still choking on her tears. "What's wrong?" I smiled softly , kissing pearls head. (papa scott figure) "I'm so so s-sorry" the brunette spoke up her breath sort of going back to normal. "hey no it's okay I've got you dove" (avian pearl au) I sighed pulling pearl closer to me before speaking up agian. " how about you go to bed and I'll clean up and feed tilly , for you?" I smiled my father figure instincts breaking through to me. Pearl chuckled pulling away from the hug and nodding before speaking up, "i- yes please scott your amazing!". "Good."

         "Let's get you to bed kiddo..."

______________________________________

I'm back from being dead 👍

Hopefully I can try actually doing requests agian soon :)