Mean gills [⚠️]

▪︎ vampire scott au <333
▪︎ requested by: ruffles1986
▪︎ first ever smut sorry if its bad
▪︎ IM SO SORRY YOUVE BEEN WAITING SO LONG
______________________________________
Martyns p.o.v

Scott had been acting wierd all day and I mean weird. I needed to find out what was happening so I made my way to mine and Scott's bedroom. 'Maybe hes in here' I thought to myself before knocking on the door , tapping my foot on the hardwood floor impatiently as I waited. After a couple of minutes scott opened the door,almost instantly pulling me in and pinning me against the now closed door. "H-hey!" I stuttered seeing the position me and scott was now in. "Sorry just c-cant think straight" scott wined berrying his head into my neck. "Why mi amor?" I perked up playing with scotts hair as I waited for a awnser. Scott sighed and lifted his head up of my neck so our eyes were facing eachother. "N-need b-blood..." scott muttered quite quietly but I still manage to hear him. "I guess I would mind y-you sucking my neck" I stuttered once again in embarrassment. I wont lie the thought of scott sucking my blood was turning me on quite a bit. "Are you sure I dont want to hurt you!" Scott gasped. I kissed the top of his head in reassurance before leaning back on to the door and lifting my head up giving scott a full view of my neck. Scott then bit down quite harshly on my neck, "ngh~" I half moaned my hands going to cover my mouth in embarrassment.
Scott then pulled away letting out a giggle at the sound I made before hand. "One second" he (scott) smiled , walking away and grabbing some tissues before returning ,and putting the tissues on my bleeding neck. "I'm sorry if i hurt you" scott muttered kissing the top of my head. "N-no it's okay....I kinda e-enjoyed it..." I said muttering the last part in hope scott wouldnt hear me but turns out he did.
"O-oh" scott stuttered before regaining confidence agian and pushing me to the floor and lifting my chin up. "Can you do something for me slut" the cyanette smiled mischievously. I let a small 'yhm' out in response. "Do you know what I want you to do?" He smiled once agian. "Nuh uh" I sighed still remaining eye contant with the cyanette even if he took his hand away from my chin.
"Suck my dick." Scott said with a blank expression it kinda felt like a almost judgy look but it wasnt I knew that. "I-" I stuttered before nodding. Scott walked closer to me stopping when his crotch was just in front of me (god I hate myself 😭) I reached my hands up to Scott's pants slowly unbuttoning (that's the right word right?) Scott's pants helping him take them off , then with his boxers next. "G-god" I gulped seeing scotts dick. "I dont have all day hun" scott chuckled reaching down to play with my hair. I lent in and gently kitten licked Scott's
Dick making him jump slightly. "Shh i got you~" I chuckled.
______________________________________

scotts pov :)
______________________________________

I wont lie I was very startled at Martyn gaining confidence all of a sudden and flirting and shit. "Ngh~" I moaned a strand of swears following shortly behind as Martyn started actually taking me in. After a few minutes I was tired of Martyn going slow so I reached down and tugged his hair backwards making him pull off. "Faster bitch" I snarled winking at the blonde. Martyn smiled and winked back before going back down on me. After about 6-7 minutes I was close like really close. "God fuck martyn going to cum!" I screamed letting my load into his mouth. "Can we go abit longer I'm close too..." the bottom muttered at me. I just smiled in response I'd be over stimulated but ig its worth it.
______________________________________

Both men cleaned up and went to bed in eachother arms....
______________________________________