coral kids/mean gills [❤]

FIRST REQUEST WOOOO
Ferni_is_N0rmal
______________________________________

Scott's pov :D
I was slowly rebuilding the coral isles when I spotted a familiar blonde figure out of the corner of my eye. "Hi Martyn!" I cheerily said turning around and smiling at the blonde. "God dammit how did you know I was there!!" Martyn wined staring back up at me. "I saw your hair" I shrugged , "anyways what do you want?" I said placing the last block down to complete the roof. "Uh- actullay can I show you something?" Martyn looked down awkwardly. "Yh sure let me just get down of the roof first" I smiled pulling out my water bucket from my backpack. "You need hel-" martyn was about to finish his sentence but I cut him off. "Nah i can get down dont worry!" I chuckled before jumping down off the roof and only just catching myself with the water bucket. Martyn pulled me into a hug as I reached the ground before letting go. "You need to be careful!" Martyn basically shouted but its was a thoughtful shout (is that a thing 😭). "Now what did you want to show me" I said starting to fidget with my hands. "Follow me and I'll show you!" Martyn giggled grabbing my hand to guide me to the water. "We have to swim from here!" Martyn smiled letting go of my hand to jump into the water. I followed shortly after keeping my eyes on the blonde so I wouldnt not lose him (martyn). We eventually arrived to a small hole at the bottom of the ocean, wich was not too far away from our secret underground base. We quickly swam in as Martyn was drowning and quite fast. I was too busy helping Martyn gain his hearts back I didnt even realise the pretty area Martyn had sett up. "Scott.." he (martyn) muttered to me. I made a 'hm' as a response as I was busy chucking health splash potions at the blonde. "Do you not like the area...?" He (Martyn) sounded quite sad. I turned around to have a look, "omg martyn this is beautiful!" I smiled turning back round to face to the blonde pulling him in a long tight hug . I looked up at the blonde making sure to remain eye contact. "Do you trust me?" I smiled,  Martyn smile and  nodded as a response. I sighed before leaning in a giving the blonde a small peck on the lips.

"I hate you so much" martyn giggled.

______________________________________

-hope you enjoyed this!!!

-kinda rushed sorry

-new story coming out soon!!!