IX

Note: f/c -favourite dessert

○  ● ○  ●  ○

Y/n had been stirring her tea for the past five minutes, she rested her chin on the palm of her hand as she stares off into the distance.

"Y/n, your tea might turn out cold by now. Is there something on your mind?"

Her eyes went to look at the person in front of her. She feels disgusted, she couldn't believe that all these times he was a liar.

With a small smile, she replied. "I'm fine, Ike." She then continued to stir her tea.

So many thoughts were flooding in her head. She found out her best friend and lover captivated by no other than her lover's twin.

And she couldn't believe that all those time she was showing affection to the wrong twin.

"Do you want more f/d?" Noticing that she wasnt speaking further with him, he attempted to start a conversation.

"Kärlek, you do know that.. nevermind." Eki sighed. He wanted to say that Elira had been telling him about Y/n's sessions with her but it would seem like a bad idea.

He then looked at her face, anger building up in his body. He wanted to lash out on her but he couldn't, they're out in public.

That and he loved her too much.

Eki was always the shunned twin while Ike had everything. Ike had whatever Eki wanted so easily.

May it be known that Eki is the very competitive twin.

Y/n's leg began to shake out of anxiety, when she opened a text from her phone.

Shoe • online

Shu
I'm with the whole gang rn
We're off to a café, dw its nowhere near your area
Do you want anything?

Y/n
Hold on, I'll call you later when I'm away from him
👍1

Y/n nervously glanced up from her phone to meet Eki's eyes, he was smiling so innocently as he looked at her. "What was it, kärlek?"

"I have to go," The brunette said as she pushed her chair out but the man in front of her stood up to stop her.

"W-Where are you going? Our date was just starting, I-I had so many planned out for us today!"

"Shu texted saying it was an emergency, it's really urgent and Luca needs me."

Eki's lips began to quiver. "I-I can come with-"

"You're making a scene!" Y/n whisper-yelled. Eki quieted down and sat back on his chair.

After letting out a frustrated sigh, Y/n's phone rang. "I have to go, I'll see you at home."

"Text me alright? I'll make dinner for you!" Eki huffed when he notices Y/n wasn't listening to his words. A few minutes later, he exited the tea shop and called someone.

Taking a few steps away from the location, he finds himself in a secluded alleyway. "Where are you."

The person on the other line coughed. "Uhhh I'm at the place but there's bad news."

"Rias, I swear to god." Eki glared at nothing in particular.

"T-They're both gone! I searched everywhere, I locked all the doors before so I don't know how they would escape and-"

"And what do you mean by they're both gone?! I'm fine with letting Mysta loose but Ike? I can't have him take her away from me again." Eki pulled on his hair in distress. "I don't care how you do it but find him."

Rias could be heard shivering from the call. "U-Ugh, I will!"

° • ~

"So you're staying with Luca and Shu for the mean time?"

Ike nodded as his fingers traced his lover's hand. "Yup, until we find a way to get rid of Eki, me and Mysta will be staying here."

Y/n hummed, her head was comfortably laid on Ike's shoulder. "How are we going to do that? Get rid of him, I mean..?"

Ike held her hand and brought it up to his lips to kiss it. With an assuring look, he looks at her in the eyes. "We'll find a way."

"Ahem." Someone coughed out, ruining the moment. Ike sighed and turned to their friends. Vox and Mysta were sitting on the couch this whole time, they had to painfully watch Ike flirt with Y/n for ten minutes.

"S-Sorry guys,"

"I think the flirting is more bearable with the real you!" Luca exclaimed from behind the couch which scared Y/n and Ike.

Ike furrowed his eyebrows. "My brother has done these things to you?" He turned to Y/n.

Y/n didn't speak, she was afraid of telling the truth. "He has, but don't blame Y/n though, she didn't know he wasn't you. Hell, even we didn't know it wasn't you."

Ike's shoulders lowered as he held onto both Y/n's hands. "It's alright. I'm not mad at you, cookie."

Mysta gagged silently at the affection showed. "Seriously, where is Shu? When is he going to come up with a masterplan to-" His eyes widened. "Shit, I have a job!"

Mysta stood up from his seat and grabbed all his things in a hurry. "I need to go to the police station to check-in. Tell Shu I'm working!" And with that, Mysta left the house.

"He's a police officer?" Luca asked, placing his elbows on the head of the couch and allowing his head to read on his palms.

Vox shook his head. "You can say that, he's sctually a detective." He crossed his arms.

Ike's eyes widened in amazement. "No wonder why he knew how to get us out!"

"He's actually stupidly dumb." Y/n glared at the ravenette for his words. "But thank god he's smart like his brother." Vox added.

The boys began talking again, Luca reminisced with the Ike and Vox about their college days, laughing and gossiping.

Y/n just smiled at the sight, especially the real Ike. As much as he's happy to have her back, she's happy to have him back too.

"Sorry, I'll be home late. The chief said I needed to extend my shift..." Mysta tiredly yawned onto the phone. "There was a lot of missing cases when I was gone, they couldn't solve it without me."

Shu sighs from the other side of the phone. "Okay, just get back home safe."

Mysta smiled at his brother's words. "Of course. Alright, I'll see you soon, don't worry too much."

○  ● ○  ●  ○

A/n: Too competitive, he is
Yes Captivating and Competitive are connected stories.