VI

Y/n entered Shu's garage with a knock on the door. When she entered, she looked around the place and was in awe. Shu has everything from tools to wires. He must really like his hobby that much when there's a whiteboard with two side that are written.

"What did you need us for?" Vox asked. Shu smiled and showed them the similar smaller device Vox gave him the other day.

"I made a same replica of the tracking device. However, mine has a microphone and camera built in it so it can see what he's doing but please don't put it anywhere inappropriate-"

Y/n nodded and accepted the small black circular device beeping a small red light. "You should keep this too, Vox is sending you home tomorrow." Shu handed her the other tracking device which was placed by Mysta.

Luca came in the room and handed Shu some letters. "Heyo, mail came so I went to get it!" After scanning each one who I was directed to, Shu handed Y/n an orange letter similarly to the one she received previously.

"Is that from our boy?" Vox peaked up on her shoulder as he was taller than her, trying his best to read his handwriting.

Hey you,

How are you bestie? I hope Luca's getting better now and [crossed out words] you're satisfied with your life.

I moved in a new apartment and got a roomie! He's nice and kind of a nerd. Last night I was playing League, I went to get water and I saw light coming out from his room. That madman was writing like a fanatic, makes me wonder if he's a scientist or something.

By the way, I heard Vox was slowly moving in Luca and Shu's place. What's with that? Does he want to live somewhere rent free? What an annoying guy.

- Mysta

P.S. Tell Shu I didn't mean what I said in my letter to him.

Vox hummed after he finished reading the letter. "How did this letter got sent that quickly?"

Both Vox and Y/n looked at Shu for an answer. "I sent him one yesterday. I wrote that letter to him after picking up Luca from the hospital."

Before Vox could say a word, Shu spoke again. "It was also when you texted me you wanted to stay over to help us." Shu pointed at himself and the blonde next to him.

Vox let's out a small 'oh'. "That's thoughtful of you, Voxy." Y/n smiled at the ravenette.

"Of course, Luca and I are friends now." Vox's change of behaviour made Luca scoff and mumbled something under his breath earning a reaction from Shu. "Ayo, chill-"

° • ~

Hearing the door being knocked, Ike smiled and happily opened it. "Y/n!" He hugged his lover, a grin plastered on his charming face.

His eyes then wandered to his right side, the other person raised a hand to give a small wave. Parting from his lover, he waited for an explanation.

"You know Vox, he's your friend. He dropped me off and helped carry my bags which I told him not to but he's stubborn."

"Good to see you again, Ike." Vox smiled politely. Ike gave him a side-eye and nodded. "Likewise, Vox." His tone has a hint of venom and hatred in it.

Luckily for the swede, his lover didn't hear a thing as she was tired and was already inside the apartment.

"Listen Vox, I gave you a year and-"

Ike was cut short by a bag bring pushed to his chest. "No, you listen to me you little minx." Vox demanded with a deep voice. "If I ever get word from Y/n that you're abusing her or just being a little bitch in total, I will fucking kill you."

"Woah that threatening glare, so scary Mr. Akuma." Ike deadpanned and rolled his eyes in annoyance. "Do you like her or something?"

Vox's face showed confusion. So many questions were flooding in his head at once. "Mind I remind you that Y/n is in a relationship with me, not you."

Clearing his throat and straightening himself, Ike looked up at Vox again but this time his face looked innocent as if nothing happened. "You should go now, you don't want Shu and Luca waiting for you."

Getting behind the front door, Ike waved at the ravenette. "Bye bye!" He closed the door and locked it, searching for his girlfriend.

"Hey kärlek, did you take a bath?" Ike knocked at his girlfriend's bedroom door. Hearing a yes from the other side, the swede smiled. "I'll go make dinner for us, okay?"

"Thanks Ike, love you!" Y/n sighed, running to her small bag to search for the item Shu gave her. Taking the modified tracker made by her cousin's fiancé, Y/n opened her door and looked left and right.

Seeing the coast clear, she went in Ike's room and sighed in relief when the door didn't make any noise. She then looked for Ike's bag but she shook her head. "He could see it beeping red,"

Taking another course of action, she deduced to place it into one of his mainly used coats. "There,"

Proud of her job, she exited his room. "What were you looking for?"

"I-Ike!" Y/n turned around to see his lover smiling at her, his head titled and both his hands hid behind him. The dimly lit hallway made the scene somehow more eerie than it should have been.

Seeing what Y/n was wearing, Ike's smile changed to a more calmer one. "Ah, you look cute in my shirt." Ike clapped with both his hands, Y/n laughed nervously.

Glad he had nothing hidden behind his back that could possibly hurt her. "Um yeah, yours is much comfortable."

"You're so adorable, kärlek." Ike complimented, giving her a kiss on the forehead. "Dinner's ready soon, how about you rest a bit? I'm sure you were tired after your travel."

Y/n nodded and watched Ike leave for the kitchen. Fishing out her phone, she texted her cousin's fiancé what she did earning a 😃👍‼️