Of course it's not the first time Ike seen Y/n.

It was by chance he met her in the library, all alone reading by herself and he would occasionally catch her smiling and laughing.

Ike would admire her from afar. Admiring her face, the way her hair flows by the air conditioners wind, the way her long lashes are perfectly suited with her eyes.

The swede couldn't help himself.

Sure at first it was some minor passing crush, he was sure she wouldn't come back again to where he was working part time. Ike was very sure of it.

However, he was already in love.

She kept coming back again and again and again until..

He saw him.

"Heya bestie!" The girl shushed the approaching man, reminding him they're in a library.

"You're so loud, Mysta!" He huffed when he heard his friend's scolding, laying his head on her shoulder. "When are we going to be done with the assignment?"

Y/n shook her head with her best friend's behaviour. "If you help me, it's less than half an hour and if you don't help me.. it's an hour." After saying that, her friend groaned in annoyance.

"I fucking hate literature." Mysta crossed his arms.

Ike stopped himself listening in the conversation. One, Mysta was too close to her and two, he hates his favourite subject!

Plus, he curses and he's loud! Why does Y/n hang out with him anyway?

"Oh hey, I remembered something random. Your cousin is dating my brother, yeah?"

?

This peaked Ike's interest.

"Luca? Yeah he is, why are you bringing it up?"

Mysta pouted, jealous of their relationship. "They're cute together. It's like opposites of a magnet attracting y'know?" He then gasped loudly when he realised one thing. "If they're married, I get to be your brother!"

Y/n looked around in panic and shame. "Mysta please, you're being loud. Also, that's not how magnets work-"

One name that exited Mysta's mouth was familiar to the ears of Eveland.

Luca?

As in the famous jock in his university?

The Luca Kaneshiro?

Ike pondered behind the bookshelves filled with books, wondering what to do that could be able to help him make himself closer to the girl of his dreams.

Until he got it.

Why not get closer with the oh-so-famous jock Luca Kaneshiro and do a little tracking on Mysta?

Surely it wouldn't hurt anyone, right?