Last Level & Cyber Doubles: Being Chased

"Well here we are." Cyber Fred says as they arrive at cyber land theme park.

"Man this place is awesome. So where are the Scooby snacks?" Shaggy asks as they start walking.

"On the Scooby game of course. Right inside the video arcade." Cyber Shaggy says.

"Hmm what's that sound?" Velma asks hearing a ping.

"There it is again." Daphne says.

"Baseball." Cyber Scooby says.

"Cyber Scooby is right. There's a batting cage over there." Cyber Fred says they walk over to the batting cage.

"Wow that guy is really clobbering the ball." Fred says watching the guy hit the ball every time.

"Hey man. Great swing." Shaggy says as the man turns around revealing to be the virus..

"Thanks. Want my autograph? Let's play ball." The virus says as it starts hitting flaming balls at Alexis and the others.

"Everybody make a run for the video arcade!" Fred says as everyone makes a run for it before they stop seeing the creeper in their path.

"Creeper." The creeper says.

"Creepers. It's the creeper." Daphne says.

"I thought we unmasked him." Alexis says.

"The what?" Cyber Velma asks.

"He's one of the villains from our past." Fred says.

"And he's got some pets." Shaggy says as he sees jaguaro and the snow ghost step out beside the creeper.

"It's jaquaro. He supposed to be in Brazil." Velma says as they start backing up until Fred backs into a monster and runs back over to the gang seeing who the monsters are.

"Gator ghoul, tar monster, and the wax phantom." Fred says.

"And there's the ghost clown and the lady vampire of the bay." Alexis says pointing to them.

"Head for the beach." Fred says as they run for the beach.

"Uh-huh." Cyber Scooby says as he and Scooby stop on the board walk.

"No way." Scooby says as they look to the sea.

"Look." Cyber Scooby says pointing to two monsters headed for the beach.

"It's old iron face and the black knight." Shaggy says as they reach the beach.

"Man you guys know some strange people." Cyber Shaggy says.

"It's like every villain we've ever faced is here." Velma says.

"Maybe we shouldn't of told Eric so much about our mysteries." Daphne says.

"How right you are my dear." The virus says as he signals for the monsters to start closing in.

"Wait a minute. All these creatures in the real world just turned out to be people in costumes." Velma says.

"Velma's right. They were all fakes." Fred says.

"Nice try phantom virus but you can't fool us." Shaggy says.

"Yea." Scooby and Cyber Scooby say at the same time as they walk over to the gator ghoul and try to pull of his mask but have no luck.

"Tough time with the mask guys?" Shaggy asks.

"H-he's real." Scooby says as the gator ghoul growls at him and Syber Scooby.

"That means that they're all real!" Daphne says in panic.

"They got the right idea everyone run!" Star child says as they all then split up with everyone going with their cyber doubles.

*Timeskip*

"Why'd you pick this park to hide at?" Cyber Alexis asks as she and Alexis shift to wolf form walking through a park

"Me I was following you." Alexis says.

"Sorry I'm just nervous." Cyber Alexis says.

"You aren't the only one." Alexis says as they hear a growl and look to see the snow ghost right behind them.

"Run!" Alexis shouts as they start getting chased by the snow ghost through the park.

""Hold on I have an idea." Cyber Alexis says as she stops and howls blowing ice and snow at the snow ghost freezing it solid in its tracks.

"That should hold him." Cyber Alexis says.

"Not for long come on." Alexis says as the snow ghost starts breaking loose.

*Ok for the chase scene in the movie with the monsters here is the video also just imagine Alexis and her double being chased through a art museum and imagine KISS in their again ok*