Pillow fight (short, fluff 444 words 🤭)

Izukus pov :

I woke up on my bed with my teacher at one side of me and my boyfriends at the other side of me.. 'fuck I didnt want to cause any damage to them' I thought to myself.

The two above me were chatting to eachother filled with guilt talking about what I had done..

My teacher grabbed my hand and went around in circles with his thumb and squeezed me other hand not knowing I was awake

Hitoshi screamed " hey! Thats my boyfriends not yours!!"

When Aizawa replied " pfft are you dumb? Im a teacher and im over 18 and he's a minor its against the law for us to date, plus I see him as my son.."

My face turns red out of pure embarrassment knowing that I see him as a father that I never had.

Shinso noticed and said " he's awake.."

Aizawa also turned red but asked me "are you alright? We don't have to talk about it right now but we will have to later"

I sat up "...uh yeah im alright I guess"

"..problem child. I know youre not oka-" he said signaling Hitoshi to leave us alone.

"Look. Why would you hurt yourself if you arent alright?.."

"I-.."

He pushed me to lie back down on my bed and hugged me until I started crying.

'Was this all that I needed to get me to break down? Woah I really am pathetic. Pff' I mumbled not realising I was saying it out loud.

"Izuku. Midoriya. You aren't pathetic. Please talk to me.."

"I.. uhh .. oops didn't mean to say that..?"

"Problem child why do you do this to me" he said chuckling then went back to being serious "I only want you to be alright.. please promise me you wont self harm anymore"

"..."

"Izuku"

"..."

Ten minutes of that later

"Fine I wont"

"Do you mean it though?"

"I meann-"

"Izuku."

"I meant to say yes!.."

"Sure sure but please don't"

"Wow THATS so goiing to stop me"

"..problem child.. you never learn do you"

"SENSEI IM SOR-"

Hitoshi's pov :

I was outside of Izukus room waiting for Aizawa to finish talking to him when I heard Izuku scream. I ran into the room and saw Aizawa starting a pillow fight with him 😃

(Im so done with this bitch)

I joined in cause y not but I targeted my dad 😈😈😈😚😚🤪🤪😗😗😚😚😊😊😫😫😩😩🤭🤭

"HEY CATCH THIS"

I jumped onto Izukus bed and it started bouncing

"Can I go back to sleep?" The small vegetable said

We both replied "nope"

He moaned and then went under the blanket annoyed at us (in my mind perspective, I think we were good company 🤭🤭😊😈)